Sorry been a little MIA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Katprr, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Sorry all I know I have been a little MIA, but with planning my wedding and all arrangements things have been a little busy, plus all the life hussle and bussle. Yes I am getting married to the most wonderful man in the world. I shouldn't have been so blind for sooo many years, and just married him years ago. Instead of saying no and dating people. Oh well a lessoned learned, you only find one soul mate and sometimes you are to blind to realize it.
    I will be on and off but been really busy with life.
    I miss you all!!!

#1 Katprr, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  2. heelfetish

Gold Member

It's great to hear from you, hun!!! Congrats on the engagement, and the upcoming wedding!!! Keep in touch, OK?

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Congrats!

4. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Thank you!! I will keep in touch, and post whenever I get the chance!!!

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Wow Kat...congrats, but don't you think you're moving a little fast with this? None of my business of course...just concern for another human being.

BD

6. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Massive congrats hon, when you find the one, you find the one!

^^^ ouch

7. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Actually Bd, if I was smartier in the past I would have married him when he first asked. Sometimes though things seem to good to be true when you are younger and you decide against them, and learn things the hard way, like dating the wrong person, or thinking this person is going to change in time, and come to find out the control and things just get worse.
    The man that is soon to be my husband as had my heart for quit a long time, not only my best friend for many years, he also has seen me threw many many traumatic things in my life, and has been there in more then one way. Everyone has made their errors in life and my biggest one was not doing this years ago, and instead I overlooked something that was more then a dream come true, in thinking that I could find someone better, which in return only lead to heart ache and just like my ex a sexual relationship and nothing more.
    So yes I have learned a few things the hard way, which I dont regret, but sometimes it takes time to realize that the perfect man was standing right in front of you, asked you before to marry him and turned him away. Then to ask again after many years of friendship, trust, care etc ... I am not going to make the same mistake again. Instead this time I will carry his last name till the death do us part, like it should have been if I wasnt so dumb many years ago. Also our families have gotten along since the day we met, I love his parents as if they were my own, and he loves mine. We all have been very close for many years.

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well, there ya go then...there's definitely something to be said for friendships that involve a deep level of caring and have an erotic element as well. Sincere congrats! Put the WORK into making it last a lifetime...

BD

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Sorry...you know I say what I think, RQ. I'd rather be viewed as an asshole and make someone think it over than to be "nice guy" and suck up.

BD

10. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Hey BD, I like the fact that your blunt!!

11. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I'm all for people being true to themselves and I'm sure that's how you are and like to be viewed..... I guess it's all about the delivery of it!

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

We're glad to have you back, hon. It's nice to have a medical professional on the forums. Also, a big CONGRATULATIONS to you and your future Mr. Katprr!

13. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Thank you Puss_In_Boots!!