Sorrowful Passion

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HerHubby, Aug 14, 2006.

1. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

This time, a year ago (mid August 2005) I was being taken to a local hospital with a severe infection in my leg. At the time, I was also experiencing some difficulty breathing (due to stress) and wondered if I was going to die. I've been healing, however, this past Sunday morning, I felt a sort of "memory flashback" to that time and felt fear and anxiety. I went to church and felt God healing me emotionally, however, I also felt God commanding me that I should not be doing this. I have to leave. Even so, I have come to really like many of you who post here (good news: God loves you) and am going to miss you whether or not you miss me. I prayed for you all, for God's blessings upon you, guidance of you and protection of you. I will remember you in prayer again from time to time.

In closing and as a fairwell, I pray something special for all of us:

Our Father Who is in Heaven
    Hallowed be Thy name
    Thy Kingdom come
    They will be done
    on earth as it is in heaven
    give us this day our daily bread
    and forgive us our sins
    as we forgive those who sin against us
    lead us not into temptation
    but deliver us from evil
    for Thine is the Kingdom
    and the power and the glory forever! AMEN!

Eternal Father, I offer You
    the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity
    of Your dearly beloved Son
    Our Lord Jesus Christ
    in atonement for our sins
    and those of the whole world.
    Holy God, Holy Mighty One
    Holy Immortal One
    have mercy on us and on
    the whole world! Through
    Jesus Christ, AMEN!

May God bless and watch over you all!

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

The apparent guilt you feel over being here confuses me. I've yet to witness you doing anything wrong, or taking part in anything the most devoted Christian would frown upon. I'm not here to talk you into staying or into going. If you enjoy being part of this forum and feel like you are learning things that may better the sexual relationship you have with your wife and/or you feel like your part in conversation is helping others to better the sexual relationship they experience with their significant other, what is driving you to leave? What we are part of here is not wrong, in general. Some individuals may push the boundaries..... but you can choose not to be part. I guess I just don't understand the guilt. I'm not judging you; I admire your commitment to your beliefs. Anyway, it's just my opinion. I think a devout Christian can fit in here as easily as a swinger, as long as we all converse, and avoid judgement.

3. rene48

rene48 New Member

EGGSSSSSS/ZACTLY.... This is a problem amongst religious folk. I know, I was raised soooo devout, I thought everything was wrong. I came to find out, there is a difference. Sex is here for all of us. If you feel you are wrong in having sex or whatever else that is bothering you and some feel it's to bear children and then life is over as far as sex is concerned. I am not educated enough to make this sound like the others, I know, I am a Christian but that makes no difference on my convictions of life as it is. I too am not judging as it may sound. What "melicious" said, is sooooo true and I have found out by listening and watching thru this forum, it's been very benefitial to me and my needs. So I like sex. Good sex. Am I bound for hell? IT'S PART OF LIFE "herhubby". Oh, I will pray for you as well.
    I hope life treats you well.

4. HerHubby

Gold Member

I'm sorry, mel, I'm just working through some things emotionally and it is the anniversary of when I was hospitalized last year. I'm harmless and find myself greatly liking the people here, caring about you all. I'm just conflicted about some things and, at age 55, wondering what is ahead for me. Please know that I have greatly enjoyed your posts and found myself liking you a great deal, too. Even so, I have not told my wife about this and she just would NOT understand and we live in a very conservative area and the folks around here, most of them anyway, just would not understand. Like Bruce Hornsby once sang, "That's just the way it is, it is, it is, it is...". I used to work in a building on the site of Edgar Allen Poe's old rooming house just up the street from where he worked, so I decided to use his picture as my avatar. To paraphrase Poe, "Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, over many a post of people whom I have come to adore....but I shall probably post here nevermore!" ;) Take care, sweet melicious. I may, however, peep in from time to time.

5. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

It isn't easy to make a decision that affects one's life. Being atheist myself for long time, only view that I have, is that everyone have their choices to make, right or wrong, the choices are their to make, not one other. When I decided to be atheist, it isn't easy choice because I am in a big family, which all members are Catholics. There are few people that know that I am atheist. It is a private thing for me because I know that lot of people that will critize me as evil person and that I ought not to abandon the briefs.

For HerHubby, he made his choice, which he believes is the right thing to do. I respect him for that.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I don't think anyone here was disrespecting him.

7. HerHubby

Gold Member

:ugh SIGH! Here it is Friday night and, wouldn't you just know it, I found myself wondering what was up at SF and ended up peeping in here again! SIGH! Wonder if there is a treatment for this "addiction?! Oughta call this place "Sexual Addiction" instead of "Sexual Forums", ha, ha! :) Some times I feel like "Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde" (Puss can explain ;) )! Anyway, no, mel, I didn't think that anyone here was disrespecting me. In fact, you've been one of my favorite people here, I have enjoyed reading your comments. Well, now if you all will excuse me, now that I have displayed the weakness of my character, guess I'll go whip myself with a cat o' nine tails although I would rather be "pussy whipped", ha, ha! And, who knows? If I go on to bed, perhaps at sometime before sunrise in the eastern time zone of the United States, you will feel an earthquake and it will be my wife and me having orgasms together - either that or me snoring when I fall asleep at the keyboard here! ;) By the way, I see that Puss has a new shirt, ha, ha! Take care and keep up the posts. On another forum (no where near as good as this one). I used to use the name "Married Lurker" and you never know when I may be lurking and watching! :brow

"NO, MR. HYDE, NO!!!", said Dr. Jeckyl!!! "BWAAA HA HA HA!!! YES!!," said Mr. Hyde!!! Now, lessee, where DID I put that cat o' nine tails?! "OOOH! Sounds KINKY!," leered Mr. Hyde!

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Quit lurking and get back to writing poetry... :lol

9. HerHubby

Gold Member

Well, I'll think about it - but, if I do, you gotta promise that you'll get a date with a Sweet Briar student and take her to the homecoming football game at your college! ;>