Somewhat of an odd problem

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

I have the problem of that. I'm too good on top?

Sounds really over confident and odd but this is what i constantly hear and from different girls.

Its really annoying becuase then everytime i have sex with the girl after the first time i have to talk them into being on top or doing doggy or anytihng like well "different"

It sucks becuz i get tired of the same ol thing and always doing the work...and honestly i get tired physically as well. And im in pretty good shape.

I dont know what to do about it. Even one or 2 girls have said that their fav pos is them on top. But still after the first time i cant get them to do it. Ugh WTF. I ask them bout it and honestly they just say stuff like "Its better with you on top" "If you wernt so good..."

So uhh i dont know guess there isnt much you guys can say but "talk to them bout it and let them know how i feel" Not to mention i really enjoy watching a girl ride me. And when doggy style i am a sucker for a sexy back. So i enjoy that as well. Just a view thing alone is a nice thought.

But anyone have any simular issues?

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I assume you are heavier and stronger than the girls you're doing, right? ;) Just flip 'em over and on top of you...'nuff said. :D

BD

3. yikez

yikez New Member

Easy. Hook up with a new girl amd when the time comes to have sex for the first time, DONT BE ON TOP.

Or ur just really enjoying the compliments lol

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

well, dayum! What BD said!
    It may be your powerful body structure that gets them going, so just take it a step further and use that powerful body to 'take control'. Many women love that. Cause them to want to 'display' their own sexual prowess, by encouraging them to sort of "show you what they've got" (well, you did say they told you their favorite position was on top). So draw them into the equation - make them rise to the occassion!

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Describe in painstakingly graphic detail how much she turns you on when she's on top, and why.

6. Pride

Pride New Member

I like that lol.

Nah but yeah i guess i could do what BD said. But im not sure im coordinated enough lol

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Pun intended, I assume. :lol

8. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

What I would do is start with them on top but finish with you on top. Like someone else said, tell the girl how much you love it when she's on top and how hot it makes you, just let her know you'll gladly finish on the top, especially if you get some other positions in the mix.

Hubby and I are constantly changing positions. I love it when we do doggy, and he loves it when I'm on top. Throw in several other positions and we have a wild time LOL.