[Ask a Girl] sometimes

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hubbywubby, Feb 23, 2012.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

My wife any I just have a sex fest. No intercourse. Oral fingers toys hands. I'm aloud to tit fuck her and rub by cock between her pussy lips and smack he clit with my cock. However I cant slid in in. We tried it a few times and i have to admit its kind of fun. first I have to admit staying hard for long periods is all in your head. The reason I say this is because when we have no fuck night i dot think about staying hard. So why is it that the whole time I'm hard as a rock. Not only am I hard but its a great kind of hard. i can feel it all the way from my prostate up. I can only contribute it to the low pressure of worrying to perform. Also I can go hours before i cum. I have to admit its hard not to just start fucking her but i like it. The next day or two after I cant:slong stop think about every little kinky thing we did besides fucking and it makes me want to fuck her hard. So I do. Anyone else do anything like this? :penisdance

2. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

It sounds very hot--- and I could see where it would get your cock rock hard and probably drive your wife crazy. I'm just not sure we could both hold out and not have intercourse. That would be the real challenge. Definitely sounds like something I'd like to try.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

To be honest, the thing that turns my wife on about sex more than anything else is feeling me inside her. She wouldn't be interested nor would she want sex without intercourse. It's pure pleasure from her initial gasp on penetration for as long as it takes, as long as it doesn't take too long and she gets sore. In her view the rest is window-dressing: foreplay, cuddling together after (my preference, not hers) and any other variations. The one thing that she understands and enjoys is prolongong the time we spend together before intercourse heightens her anticipation for what she enjoys the most, which is how we have arrived where we are.

4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Sounds like a great idea to me, me and OH have done something similar but like WildWoman said we cant help but end with full intercourse. Zero willpower!!

So hats off to you for being so restrained, i bet the next time you have sex after a session like that is amazing.!!

5. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Yes this is tons of fun! Hard to keep from penetrating though. We have tried and went as long as we could from penetrating. Once he slid his dick in he teased me still! Hitting just the right spots until I was about to cum then pulling it out and rubbing it on my lips and thighs.... That is amazing.

6. arkinkykummer

arkinkykummer New Member

I used to do that with my ex-fiance about the only woman I ever had a true lomg term comitted relationship with. When we had time we could play for hours like that.

But some of it was penetration jusy having the self control to back out of slow way down. Plus I think we were a good fit size wise.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

sounds fun, but my previous relationship, that was ALL we did. intercourse was uncomfortable for her and she never got used to it with me, so we just did everything but....but now...with my gf, we pretty much do it daily so holding off might be a fun thing again...

8. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Yes eveyone is dirrent. I have to admit it makes us want to fuck even more but it keeps it diffrnt and exciting. I go down on her anfter hours ofe teasing and when i do I fell her pussy lock onto my fingers and I suck her slit fotly but in a nice way and she cums and sometimes squirts, She said it unbelieable and i thin she like it. The next day is vwry sweet she cant take her hands off meyy she constintly kissin me and rubbing my cock. Its a big turn on. Thats the night I start of teasing but then I fuck her hard, She comes fast, She clamps down on my cock and its all over, I try to pull out and cum in her mouth. She swallows evey ounce. Its a hugh trun on to her her guking my cun down her throught. Shes fing hot... Im lucky....

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

its funny, you mention how lucky you are , and i feel i'm lucky in the same way....but every single male friend i have says the opposite.....i think we're in the minority...but isnt it a great place to be? :D

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I am a minority also in that case ;)

11. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Yes... don't know how guys can stop letting their wifes call the sex...I understand both have to be in the mood but if it goes on for months than there is something wrong. Ive told my wife that if the sex stops I wont be a A Happy camper .. However i also know I have to do my share and keep it interesting and not all about me. So if your not getting any it probably because of the way your going about it. I have a friend who wines to his wife. She never gives him any. Maybe once a month if hes lucky. I told him to stop wining that cant be too Hot for a women.. act like a man and you should be treated like one. If your not getting try some new things. Maybe take a look at your self ad make sure you did not let your self go. I mean getting old not much you can do but trim those nail trim you nose and ears. Shave your back and lose a few pounds.... Than be sweet and dance little... If that does not work than cheat LOL

12. dawoot

dawoot New Member

no sorry.

13. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

dawoot i never want to offend anyone just remember these are just my opinions and i kind of joke a bite. So hope I did not offend you. I don't always have open free limited sex. I so have a lot and sometimes to be honest i like a break now and then it makes it better when you get back into it. Most of my droughts are due to illness or kid issues or work related items... so i do have it pretty good and i do take control from time to time because i have limits and when i need action I tend to plan it out and I usually get it. That was my main point. I would say I'm 80 percent successful which i think in a marriage fir 1 years thats pretty good... Like I said no hard feelings.