Sometimes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by loveit247, Jul 7, 2008.

1. loveit247

Gold Member

your faith is just restored.
    My SO treated me like gold this whole weekend. We went away for his birthday. His mother, sister and two of his friends joined us.

His sister treated me like shit the whole weekend. He defended me, was gentle, caring and made a point to making sure I was ok at all times. He was even affectionate towards me in front of his family. He is not the most affectionate person and so when he comes over and kisses me in front of his sister and mother it is a big deal.

I am just so proud of the progress he has made and so happy he was so mindful of me.

Love you baby! :)

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Congratulations, Loveit! That's fantastic that he's finally figured out what's really important to him. It's just too bad that you still have to put up with his mom and sister's shit.

Just be on the lookout for a relapse, okay? :)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Cool. I think it's incredibly rude that his family is mean to you. Any self-respecting parent would at least be respectful of the person that is making their pride and joy happy, IMO. I'm glad things are shaping up.

4. bucky

bucky New Member

That is great Loveit. Sounds like you guys had the best time you've had in quite some time. Glad you are happy again. Hopefully, he will continue to put you on a pedestal in front of his mother and sister to show them how much you mean to him.:cheer:tup

5. loveit247

Gold Member

Let me clarify. His mother was a total sweetie. She made a real effort and actually engaged with me. She even eventually told his sister to stop her shit.
    It is just his one sister who is a total cow. I have now figured out that it actually has nothing to do with me. It is just how she is, she is posessive of him and does not like the fact that I have come into his life.
    I will just continue to feed her the rope to hang herself.