Sometimes I Think...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Silent22, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Hey guys,
    Ive been going out with my girlfreind for over a year now, and we are both 19 goin on 20.. We have sex, but it has died down... and she says sometimes she just wants to spend quality time with me without sex involved...

So sometimes I get myself thinking, maybe she should have sex with other people, maybe guys that are better than me since we were both virgins.. I want to be with her for a long time, but that would mean we both only have one partner... now me? I dont care I could only have sex with her for ever, but I think sometimes she should experience a bigger penis? or a better lover...

Its prlly just my crazy thots but it bothers me that shes only had one penis and thats mine.

Any thots or comments would be apreciated :)

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I am not a huge fan of mating for life. I think at your age you need to get out and experience a variety of lovers, her, too. If you stay with her, forsaking all others, eventually you are both going to regret it. IMO

3. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

does going on a break and allowing different partners actually work? and keep in touch and get back together years in advance actually work?

4. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

I have to agree with CL on this one, my ex was my second partner and I was very young. We have since separated and I have had a couple of partners since and realized that I had been missing out on a lot. So now in my life I am regretting that I ever got married and/or why I did at such a young age. I am now doing my exploring when I should have done it before.

5. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

so i should dump my girlfriend for her sake?

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Speaking as a 26 year old who has only been sexually active 8 years, but only with one man, I would highly encourage you to discuss the situation with your girlfriend at some point, especially if the two of you are serious, or you think you will end up being very serious.

At the time, when you're first in love, and sex is (relatively) new, being monogamous at the time and/or for life seems like THE only thing that does make sense. (Perhaps even more so for females, who are raised feeling as though having more than one partner makes us dirty, or less worthy of a man's respect and love.)

There is something to be said for sexual integrity, discernment and not humping everything in sight, but if either of you have doubts about being each others one and only for now or for life, PLEASE do think hard and talk about it!

Some doubts ignored can really cause problems later on down the road.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

It doesn't have to be as black and white as that. You can continue to see her, but don't go on dreaming that neither one of you is going to sleep with another partner. People change, shit happens, by thinking you two are "it" for life, you are leading yourself up for a fall. Just enjoy what you have now, and don't over think it.

8. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

thanks for the advice guys... I think it makes more sense to me now. Im just wonderin if its "possible" or do many people do it, just have one partner and thats it. I asked my mom about the situation and she told me she has only been with one partner.. my father... so I guess it is possible

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, it is possible, but not probable.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

same with my mum, only ever one partner.

11. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

interesting... thanks... probability is stacked against me !! :p

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Doesnt mean that it wont work, the thing is i think with any relationship both partners have to be willing to work hard at all sides of the relationship....when a problems arises talk about it with each other....

13. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

yah I guess anything anyone can ever really hope for in their relationship is for it to last as long as it can...

14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

You said
    I would suggest that you do just as She said. It really is nice to spend quality time
    with a Woman. If you do not spend quality time with her She may
    feel that you only want her for sex.
    Sex goes great with love, But you should get your mind off of Her pussy and
    just on Her.
    Also if you push her to experience a bigger and better penis than
    yours, She will probally think you want to get rid of her.

Back Up a little and get your head on right you are talking
    about the Lady you want to spend your life with. Treat Her that way.

Hiker

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well said :tup It sounds to me like you want to experience different pussies and you're projecting this desire onto her because it relieves you of guilt, yes? After all, you're not responsible for her feelings or decisions...if she wants to move on, she's a big girl and perfectly capable of saying so.

16. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

Well I had other partners but I'll say that the best sex I've ever had was after 12 years of marriage. We understand what turnes each other on so well that the sex is incredible. It's so good we can hardly leave each other alone. :D

17. Bluesy

Gold Member

YES! I love a success story :tup Glad to know there are marriages like yours out there!

18. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Blusey said
    Thats a very good point, If She experienced another cock
    then He would feel guiltless, Thanks.

Hiker

19. P1MP1NJ

P1MP1NJ New Member

talk to her do what you feel is right

20. Father Bob

Father Bob New Member

my first wife and i married at 20, both of us had never been with anyone else. sex was great for many years....until she decided she wasn't interested, which led to an eventual divorce.

i never realized what i had missed, and the GREAT lovers that were out there in the world! it was a whole new life with women that actually taught me about a lot i'd missed or hadn't experienced. i just thought i had been having great sex for years....i didn't know what i'd missed!

moaners, screamers, anal fanatics, oral fanatics, bondage....it's a huge exciting world!!