Something to Prove

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by majuro15, Oct 28, 2008.

1. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

I'll keep it original, even though it's out of context.

I wrote this for an ex after we had split up for varying reasons. I wrote several other stories that she loved, but didn't save them.

I'll split this up into a couple of different posts. Let me know what you think!

So the first night that you come to my house, I want to have everything ready for you. First, I have picked out a sexy outfit from Victoria Secret’s for you. It is a thong and camisole set that is light pink and made from silk. The panties have a low dipping front panel that barely covers your mound and a small string around your hips and between your legs. Right above your ass, the strings meet with a triangle of small jewels, highlighting your perfect butt. The top is snug fitting and very then. I can only imagine your hard nipples poking through the soft fabric when you put it on. The front makes your tits look bigger than they are while the bottom comes to your mid stomach, still enough to show off the new belly button ring that I got for you to wear for special occasions just like this. The back is all string, criss-crossing your smooth skin to hold the front tight to your body. I got you a new belly button ring after looking for ever for one that I like. I finally settled upon a dangling ring that is all diamonds. It has one big one on the ring with three smaller ones that hang in a line from below. I can’t wait to see it hang as you are bent over me!

These will fit into my plan later, but the first thing I do to you when we get home is to hold you tight. I hug you close, feeling your body next to mine; feeling you breath and feeling your heat. I kiss you deeply while hugging you, playing with your tongue with mine. I pause to look into your eyes and tell you how much I love you and how much I care for you. I kiss you again before I lead you into my bedroom. I have all my candles burning and some soft music in the background. I don’t want the TV on tonight because I want your mind clear of all distractions, just you and I. The room is dim as I set you on my bed and start removing your clothes. I know you think I am planning on just taking your clothes off and starting, but I have a lot more planned than that. I take off your shoes and socks and then stand you to remove your jeans. You have cute little black panties on tonight but those won’t last long. I leave those for last and focus on your t-shirt and bra. Those come off easily without me touching any sensitive part of your body except for kissing your lips periodically. Now for the panties; I take them and slide them over your hips to the floor. I can see that your pussy is already moist and your hair is trimmed. I love the way your body looks naked, so I lead you to the middle of the room and ask you to stand while I admire you from all angles. You feel embarrassed but I comfort you with deep kisses and nibbles on your ears and neck. I spread your legs about a foot apart to accent your butt and crotch. I don’t want to forget this night, so I bring out my camera and ask if I can take a few shots. I tell you that I don’t have anything to look at anymore to jerk off when you are not around and you finally agree me to take a couple of shots.
    Even with the room warm, you are shivering slightly now from excitement and from the chill so I run a bath for you. I put a lot of bubbles in the bath and make the water really warm to relax your body and mind. I lead you to my bathroom, which has candles lit all over it. I help you in the tub and smile as you gasp at the feeling of the hot water when you first sit down. You ask me to get in, but I want to focus on you tonight, so I stay out but take off my shirt and shorts. Now I only have my boxers on and my erection is starting to show. I can see you stare at it but I don’t allow you to touch it or see it yet. I start to wash your back with a soft sponge and soap. We talk with each other while I wash you only interrupted when I stop to kiss you. You turn towards me in the tub and I wash your chest and stomach. I am gentle around your breasts as your nipples are becoming more and more sensitive as the night goes on. They are already very hard and erect, glowing a pretty pink in contrast to the rest of your breast. The warm water helps them recede some as I move down towards your stomach. I ask if it is okay if I give you something. I tell you that you don’t have to wear it all the time or at all if you don’t want to but I thought it would look really good on you. I bring out a small white box as you say okay and show you the belly ring I got. Your eyes light up as I tell you that I think it would make you look even sexier as I already love the shape of your stomach and mound. I help you put it in and lightly kiss your stomach right above your hair. I tell you to stand up and turn around as I wash your lower back and down towards your butt. Your skin is wet and slick and looks so good, it is all I can do to keep from kissing you all over. I pull your cheeks apart slightly and wash in between your legs. You stick your ass out towards me and lean up against the shower wall. I run the sponge all along your thighs and ass, cleaning your skin and letting the bubbles tease your senses. I take my hands now and soap them up. You slide towards me a little more spreading your legs as far as the tub will let you as I massage your thighs, starting with your knees and slowly moving up. I brush your pussy lips quickly but move straight to your butt, squeezing and kneading your ass. I play with your ass crack and run my finger from the small of your back down between your cheeks. I approach your asshole and cause you to whimper with anticipation. I wash you well, running little circles around your hole with my fingers and pressing against your opening. I don’t want to go in yet, but I want to make sure you like the feeling of my hands around your asshole. I turn you around now to face me and pull you close, kissing from your belly ring all the way up to your lips. I wash your stomach and start on your vagina, running the soapy sponge all through your twat and around your thighs. I use my hands again and gently wash the soap away from your lips while rubbing your hood and brushing my fingers inside of your lips. Soft sighs escape from you again as you lean towards me, grabbing my shoulders for support. Your pussy is very wet now with both water and your juices. I taste them quickly from my finger tips before standing and kissing you, wrapping my arms around your glistening body.

Now I sit you on the edge of the tub and ask if I can do something special to you. I want your skin to be smooth around your pussy tonight so I ask if I can shave you. You are hesitant at first until I run my fingers through your lips again finding your clit under its hood. I kiss you while playing with your button and promise to follow your directions and be very careful. I pull off my boxers and show you that I have shaved the area around my dick and didn’t have any problems. You stare at my hard cock now as you agree to allow me to trim you up. I get some shaving gel and start by rubbing the cream all over your crotch. I have a new razor and with your help slowly start shaving the hair from your mound. I quickly finish the front, washing the excess with warm water and my hands. I keep you excited by rubbing your lips between every couple of strokes with the razor and soon I start on the more sensitive area. With your legs spread, your lips are full now, swollen with excitement. It is actually easier for me to shave you sense I can get a better angle and hold your skin tight. Soon, your pussy is clean and totally smooth as I gently wash your area with warm water and my hands. I ask if you approve and the have you sit one more time to rinse the soap and bubbles from you before helping you out into a towel.

To be continued...

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOT as HELL. I want someone to do that to ME! What a sensual and provocative story.....(pants)

3. T_Bone

T_Bone New Member

OOOoooo! I can't wait for the continuation.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Finish the story, please. I need some fodder. I am all alone!

5. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

Thanks, folks! I wrote that like five years ago and still jerk off to it sometimes. I didn't get a chance to edit the next part, but will post more of it tomorrow for you.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thank God!

7. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

Okay, here's another chunk. Will probably be part two of three, I'm guessing. Enjoy!

By now the room has warmed considerably and you are warm from your bath. I dry you with a big fluffy towel, slowly massaging your shoulders and arms and legs as I do so. Still, I pause every couple of seconds to kiss a different random part of your body. Once you are dry, I lead you to my bed again and pull down the covers neatly. I lay you on your back and comb your hair out around your head. I make sure that you are warm and comfortable and get some of your favorite lotion from Bath and Body Works. I start with your hands and arms, working my way up as I rub lotion into every part of your skin. I lay your arms out to your side and ask you to keep them there and close your eyes. I kiss you deeply and want you to just lay back and focus on the feeling of me rubbing lotion on you. I massage your muscles as I apply the lotion and make my way past your shoulders and neck onto your chest. I apply some cool lotion directly on top of each of your nipples, causing you to inhale rapidly and smile. I take my hands and rub gently in bigger and bigger circles, massaging your breast as my palms brush your nipples every round. They are still erect and bright pink now. I lightly kiss each one, and then kiss your lips playing with your tongue again. I whisper in your ear how much I am enjoying this and how much I love you. After your breasts are nice and slick, I move on down your stomach and over your abs. Your tummy is still beautiful and flat even though you say you have gained weight. It rounds perfectly into the mound between your legs now smooth to the touch. I spread your legs apart to where I have plenty of room to maneuver between them as I move towards the end of the bed. I keep your head laying flat and your eyes remain closed as I apply a handful of lotion to your pussy. I rub it around the top where your skin is still sensitive from shaving. I am gentle and massage you slowly, working my slick fingers down into your slit. I rub on either side of your lips and down between your cheeks as far as I can without you moving. I take the chance to lightly kiss your lips where they are the fullest. They are bright pink and covered with your wetness that I lap up with my tongue. I want to finish the lotion first before I make you cum for the first time but I can’t resist eating your pussy. I slide my hands under your ass and lift it slightly to get my tongue deeper into your slit. You reach for your tits, but I tell you to put your arms back out and keep your eyes closed. I slide my tongue under your hood and massage your clit with the tip of my tongue. You hump my face now, close to orgasm with the drawn out anticipation of this. I flick it quickly making you go over the edge of cuming. Right as your pussy starts to spasm, I slide my tongue as deep as it will go into your slit and lick the top of your pussy wall inside, sucking your juices out of it as you spasm. Your thighs release their grip from my head as you settle from your first cum and I raise up to kiss you. I want you to taste yourself on my lips, to see how good your juices are. You kiss me passionately, hungrily licking my lips and taking yourself in in the aftermath of your orgasm. I finish the front part of your thighs with lotion as your breathing calms and after messaging your thighs and calves I finish at your feet.

Now I lean over you and straddle your body, making you look straight down the tip of my prick. I have had to wipe off the tip continuously to keep my cum from dripping on your clean soft skin. I watch you stare at it and smile before kissing you again and telling you I love you. I help you roll onto your stomach now, keeping my hands on your body as much as I can. Again, I spread your arms and legs out and apply lotion onto your skin. I rub up both arms over your shoulders and down your back until I get to the top of your ass. You arch instinctively but I make you wait as I jump down to your feet and work my way up to your inner thighs yet again. This time I focus on your butt cheeks, squeezing them hard but slowly. You moan as I rub lotion all over your tight little ass and knead it into your skin. I rub my fingers from your soaking pussy tracing a line to your asshole. I ask if it is okay if I play with this for a little while and kiss your back after you nod your head yes. I had hoped that you would let me play with your asshole and this time I want you to enjoy it a little more than you have in the past. I bought some lube that is very light and silky smooth to feel like your natural juices. I lick your pussy lips again and trace my tongue over your hole, making circles around the edge of it before pushing the tip in the center of your hole. This is new to you and I ask if it feels good. You moan your approval as I dab plenty of lube onto my hand. It mixes well with the lotion already on your skin and soon your inner thighs and ass cheeks are slippery with the mix of your juices and the lube. It has a pleasant smell and taste as I lick from the top of your thighs over your ass. Now I make my way to your pussy one last time to make sure you are really wet. I lube my finger well and slowly introduce it to the outside edge of your asshole. I rub circles around it watching your expression on your face to make sure you like it. A small smile is on your lips as I push firmer on the outside of your hole. I ask one more time if you are sure this is okay and you say that you think it feels great and how you’re excited about what I am going to do. Your hole is slick now and I drop some more lube onto the center of your hole before I press my finger inside for the first time. You arch away from me and hump the bed at the shock but I am slow and gentle, allowing you to get used to the feeling of being full. I slowly remove my finger from your hole and quickly drop some lube into your closing hole. I want you to enjoy this just as much as I am and in the past I have never taken the time to make both holes completely wet. This time is different though.

I press my finger in again, this time you arch your ass higher in the air as I start to wet the inside of your walls. I lean down and kiss your cheeks before moving my other fingers over your exposed clit. My finger slides deeper in your ass and I make a smooth slow rhythm of fingering your ass. Your pussy is drenched again and I switch from rubbing your clit to fingering your pussy. I put two fingers into your twat to fill you up and put some more pressure on your ass. You are moaning now and slowly humping my hands as I make love to your ass with my hands. I put some more lube on my finger making sure you stay comfortable and ask you if you are okay. You only nod your head yes with your eyes closed as I pump both your ass and pussy faster. I can feel by the contractions around my finger in your ass that you are close to cuming and I encourage you to cum by talking to you in a soft voice. I pump faster now making you fly over the edge of orgasm and continue to pump until your cries and spasms subside. Your asshole is tight now and I play softly with your pussy and clit allowing you to relax before I withdraw from your back hole. Soon you release your grip on my finger and I slowly slide out of your hole. I kiss your pussy and lick your rim before I tell you I will be right back.

I wash my hands well and warm them with a towel. I also bring a warm cloth to wipe the excess lube from your thighs and your ass. I put some more lotion on you to ease the stress that my squeezing caused on you before helping you stand up. I bring you over to my desk chair now and stand you before me. My cock is leaking constantly now with cum as I wipe it off yet again, you reach for it. I grab your hand before you touch it and tell you not yet. I want you to model something for me. I bring out the outfit that I got for you and ask you if I can take some more pictures of you in it since I never got any with you in the first one. You agree and I help you to slip the cami over your head and adjust it over your endowed chest. Just as I thought, your hard nipples poke through, making you look even sexier. I haven’t spent much time on those thus yet so I take the opportunity to squeeze them slightly through your top and rub them to make sure they come out good in my pictures. Now I wipe the excess juice from your pussy and slip the thong over your hips. I turn you around and adjust the top’s straps and the panties jewels which match your new belly ring. I smile at the sight of my love standing in the exotic outfit that I picked out admiring how incredibly hot you look! I snap a couple of pictures before telling you to move to the bathroom. I remember how we once had sex on my counter in my bathroom and smile. You stand facing the mirror and stick out your tight ass posing for me. After a couple of more shots, I am almost dripping cum now and can tell that your pussy is dampening what little fabric covers your twat.

As much as I want to pull the little thong to the side and dive into you, I still want to enjoy this night so I ask if you would suck on my dick. You agree willingly and I lead you still in your outfit over to my desk chair again. I sit down with my legs spread and you kneel in front of me. My cock is rock hard after a long foreplay session with you and slick with my cum. I reach for something to clean it off for you but you immediately start licking it clean. I smile at you and tell you I love you again for everything that you do for me. It feels so good to finally have your mouth on my cock after so long without it. You take my balls into you cupped hand and start playing with them gently as your lower your lips over my shaft. You take more in than I thought you could, running your tongue around the tip as you bob up and down. I hold your hair for you and guide your head up and down my prick as my other hand squeezes and flicks your hard nipples. Your ass is sticking out and the crease between your thighs and hips looks so sexy from this view. It does not take long of staring at your body and watching your gorgeous mouth wrap around my dick before I am ready to explode. I pull your hair, causing you to drop my dick from your mouth and pull you to my lips and kiss you deeply. I can taste myself on you and lightly bite your bottom lip as I squeeze your ass feeling the wetness between your legs. You pull back and ask if I would like to cum in your mouth as a treat for all the pleasure that I have given you. I tell you that you don’t have to do that it is okay but you insist. I can’t turn this down since I know that it is a very very special treat. I warn you that it will be a lot because I have been so hard for so long but you are already on my cock, sucking it hard. You pull my hips forward and find the spot on my taint that I like pressed. You push hard, forcing the cum out of my balls as I hold your head to my cock and release my cum. It feels so good streaming into your mouth and you moan causing vibrations to flow into my cock as I shoot my load. You aren’t able to take all the cum in your mouth and it dribbles out onto my dick and slowly down onto my balls. You spit the rest out on my stomach, never missing a beat of rubbing my taint, milking every last bit out of me. I can’t describe how good it feels to cum in your mouth and thank you so much.

8. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

The last part if anyone is still reading:

I go to the bathroom to clean up the cum off of my stomach and get you some water to wash your mouth out. I know you don’t like the taste of my cum so you wash your mouth out before I hold you and kiss you again. Your cami feels so good against my skin that I ask you to leave it on for a while. You say okay and after we are both finished cleaning up you ask if I will go inside of you. My dick never went soft after I came and I take you back to my bed and lay you down. I want you to cum one more time before I enter you with my cock so I play with your nipples through your shirt as I grind my hard cock against your smooth mound. I kiss my way down to your panties and lap your juices through the thong before I roll it off of your hips and toss it onto the floor. I tell you to get on top of me this time as I want you to sit on my face with that tight pussy. I lie on my back and have you straddle my face with your thighs. I love how your legs are shaped and grab on to the tops of your thighs as I dig into your pussy. I am more aggressive this time as you start to grind my face, soaking it with your juices. My tongue finds the folds between your lips and dives into your slit, pumping your pussy. I hold you still and pull your clit with my lips from your hood. I want you to cum now so I grab your tits through your top and start squeezing and pulling your nips hard. I hold your clit between my lips and flick my tongue over it faster and faster, loving the moans that are escaping from you as you near another orgasm. My mouth is tiring quickly and you are so close to cuming that I grab a handful of your tits and squeeze, sending you over the edge again. Your moisture runs down my cheeks faster than I can drink it from your flooding pussy and your grinding comes to a stop as you slump over with your hand on my twitching cock. You kiss it with your head laying on my stomach as I lap up the last of your juices. This is number three, but I’m aiming for more.

I still can’t get over how amazing you look in your outfit. I had bought you an outfit before when we first met, but it did not fit you as well as this one does. Your nipples are still stiff and poke through the silky fabric. I tell you I’m going to go clean up and kiss you deeply one more time. You roll onto your stomach and spread your legs out to cool your damp pussy. I smack your ass once while putting your thong back on as I get up to clean my sticky dick. After I wash and dry my softening cock, I make sure my crotch is clean and smells good. I plan on having you suck me off again through this long night of sex. I want to give you a little rest so I decide to take some more pictures in your after orgasm bliss. The pictures that I have of you keep me busy while you are gone and you look so damn hot, I can’t get enough of them! You have your eyes closed so I take a couple of close ups of your ass with the thong separating your perfect cheeks. Your thighs look wider than they are when you lay on your tummy like that and I love the effect. After getting a couple of good shots of the damp spot on the thong, I put the camera up.

I decided that while giving your pussy a rest, I would work more on your asshole and see how far we could get with that tonight. I went to your bag and retrieved the little pink bullet that I had bought for you. I smile as I think about the times that I have used it on you and the times that you have used it on yourself while moaning and cuming over the phone with me. I grab the lube and an extra pillow and head towards you lying on the bed. You are in the perfect position for me to take advantage of that tight little asshole of yours and I plan on doing exactly that.

I wake you from your light sleep by kissing and massaging the back of your thighs, enjoying the feeling of your skin between my hands. Sliding an arm under your waist, I lift your midsection up and slide the pillow under your tummy. You smile and look back at me asking what is next. I lean over you letting my semi hard dick touch your ass and tell you that this is the special part of the night. I kiss your check and down the back of your neck before resting on my heels and focusing my attention to your back side. Your skin is cool to the touch on your butt so I decide to warm it quickly. You always enjoyed having your ass slapped during sex, so much so that I would always fear being too rough with you. But I have come to learn that you cannot have it smacked hard enough! So with several quick open handed blows to your buttocks, the skin turns slightly pink and warms quickly. Each blow brings a whimper and a moan from you along with sticking your ass out farther towards me. I squeeze you hard and pull your ass apart with force. I want to begin work on your hole, which I can see peeking out behind your thong, but you look too damn good lying there like that!!! So I decide to pull your thong down and set it to the side of your ass and slit to make room for me to work.

Your breathing is now back up to levels of prior times tonight and you are resting your head on the pillow so that you can watch as I set to work. I take a handful of lube and begin to massage the inner area around the dark little hole. I notice a couple of stray hairs and grab my tweezers to pluck you clean. You whimper as I pull these small annoyances out but I quickly kiss your dampening pussy to quell the pain. After I get a nice base of lube on your skin, I focus on the rim of your hole. You are very clean thanks to my extra attention in the shower and very very tight. I squeeze an ample amount onto your hole just like last time, causing you to coo at the cool feeling. I take my finger and rub it in slowly, using my other hand to massage your cheeks and thighs. I make sure to smack your ass hard every other minute or so to keep you wet. I don’t want to pay much attention to your pussy as I want your pleasure to come from behind now. This does not keep your mound from excreting massive amounts of juices.

It is time to introduce your ass to an object a little larger than my finger. After stretching your tight hole out some with my index finger, I use my free hand to lube up the egg that is attached with a cord to the remote control. Wiggling my finger deep inside of your ass is making you now slowly hump the pillow so I take that sign as one of approval to continue. The egg is slippery wet now and I remove my finger quickly to apply pressure with the egg. I watch your eyes as you look back to me as the egg starts to press open your hole. You gasp and open your mouth wide as the largest part of the egg disappears inside of you. I don’t want your rim to close around the entire thing, so I hold it at its widest part and give you a couple of good slaps. Your mouth goes closed again as your tight little ring adjusts to the openness. I reach for the remote and slowly slide the power up on the egg. This immediately causes you buck and burry your face in the pillow with moans. I smile at this view and reach for my camera. You see me and say no, that I have enough but at this point, I can’t stop. I have to have a picture of you with your ass open to me and you loving it. I snap a couple and you smile despite that.

With you enjoying the toying so far, I want to push you towards an orgasm now. My cock is rock hard and I need to fuck you hard soon. The power on the egg goes to full as I squeeze some more lube on the half that is exposed and push the rest quickly inside of you. The buzzing quiets down, as it is now deep inside your canal. Your hips are gyrating fast and I ask if you think you could cum. You nod your head yes in between moaning so I start moving quickly. I take my thumb and shove it into your ass quickly, smacking with my other hand hard on your cheek. I begin fucking your ass with my thumb, ramming the bullet deep inside of you. The effect of the egg makes my thumb feel to you like a small vibrating probe. But you still weren’t cuming. I could tell that you were close, but your hole was stretched and you had become used to the feeling of my thumb through our prior sex sessions.

This is when I pulled out all the stops. I kept fucking you with my thumb and grabbed the bottle of lube. I applied plenty to my rock hard twitching cock and rubbed it in. Your face is deep in the pillows now with your hips forcing themselves on and off the bed in response to the egg and my thumb. I stand on my knees and lean over you, kiss the back of your neck and pop my thumb from your ass. You momentarily stick it out in the air not realizing what I am about to do, asking me to put it back in. I whisper in your ear that if you want it in, I’ll put it in.

With that, I grabbed the shaft of my dick, placed the head of it at the gapping opening of your asshole and shoved my body on top of you. A violent scream escaped you as you twisted under me, writhing to get away. I held your arms to your side and forced you to remain still while impaled on my ten inch dick. Your scream turned to a soft cry as the tip of my dick reached the bullet inside of your hole and began to vibrate in tune. I kissed you softly and began to slowly pull myself out of you, holding the cord to the egg tight with me so the vibrations followed the tip of my cock inside of you. Plunging down into you again this time was less forceful and more enjoyable for you. You spread your legs wide as your rim relaxed around my slick cock and I began to pump it in and out of you. I ask if it is feeling better and you smile yes, slowly. I want you to cum just from your ass but now fearing that I will have to force you with some work on your twat. So I reach back with one hand and begin to rub your slit. You quickly grab it and say no, that you want to have a assgasm for the first time with me inside of you. I almost blew my load right there as I complied with your wish. You began to again hump in response to my rhythm and asked me to pick up the pace of fucking. I obliged and increased my speed at which my dick is forcing its way inside of you. Your cries turn to moans and pretty soon I can feel your ass tighten around my cock. You are seemingly milking the cum from my cock as I cannot hold out from emptying myself inside of you. The incessant buzzing from the egg and the stretching that my cock gave your ass is finally enough as you tell me to go, our key word that you are about to come. I rear back and smack your ass hard, as hard as I can in between pumping myself in and out of you. I alternate cheeks and they turn quickly red and you turn your head around to look at me. I tell you I want to see your face when you cum as I am nearing my own cum. At last, it is too much and your body explodes with me inside of you. My cock is squeezed to the point of pain by your rim as waves of pleasure erupt from inside of you. You keep your eyes locked on me as you scream with the pleasure. I never let up as you go and finally my own power is too lacking to restrain the cum inside of me. I grab a handful of your hair and pull your head back as I smack your ass one last time, causing your whole thigh to jiggle. I pump my seed into your ass over and over, it feels like I am cuming for ever. Your tight hole milks me every time I withdraw from you and the egg keeps my dick throbbing. A smack to your ass couples every spasm that I have causing you to whimper in the pleasure pain that your body is under now. I cannot hold myself up any longer as I collapse on your back, our breathing becoming one as we gasp for recovery. Your hole still spasms on me as I turn the egg down to low, to keep you in the mood. You squeeze your cheeks together smiling at the full feeling of your ass. I ask if you liked and you respond by milking my dick one last time and kissing me deeply.

So let me know what you all think. That is the only story I've written with no real plans for more.

9. quikki

quikki New Member

i like the stories they were very.. pleasurable XD