something new

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by CouplesCorner, Jan 9, 2012.

1. CouplesCorner

CouplesCorner New Member

my husband gave me homework to do this week and im having a hard time doing it. i have a plan this up coming week when im obv.(lots of condoms included) when ill be most horny, and as apart of it M wanted me to think of one thing we hadnt done yet that i was willing to do. in our last 5 1/2 years together we have explored anywhere from peeing on each other, to anal, bondagea(very little), even as far as experimenting with breast milk after i had our two kids, now i am a loss...
    does anyone have some new and exciting ideas we can try aside from inviting other people in to our marriage?

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Hey there. The following thread here on the forum (http://www.sexualforums.com/34223-forced-masturbation.html) is something that my T and I started doing. It's different and was amazingly fun for us both. I will try to give this some more thought and see if I can come up with some more ideas for you! :):eyes:p

3. litemyfire

litemyfire Member

You and your husband are full of questions tonight.

I've got a few of ideas for you.

1. Your husband pissing in your pussy or butt as I described in my reply to your other thread.

2. You lay on your back at the edge of the bed with a pillow folded under your lower back so your pussy is aimed straight up in the air. Then as predetermined by you and you husband have him put the neck of a plastic funnel into your pussy.

Next have him very slowly pour his favorite beverage into your pussy. Mine favorite to do this with is a nice cold beer and my wife likes it too because the carbonation feel good and fizzy inside her.

Pour just enough to fill your pussy. My wife's pussy will hold about a third of a bottle of beer at one time. When your full your husband pulls out the funnel. The beer will foam out between your lips. Now your husband presses his lips against your lips and get a drink of his favorite beverage.

My wife pushes with a little squeeze to give me just the perfect amount to have a gulp of cold beer. It always stays cold and it seems like I get out more than we put in. I enloy refilling her and drinking a whole bottle of my favorite beer from my favorite watering hole.

Oh what a turn on this is for both of us.................

Oh yah be sure to put a towel or two under you just in case.

3. Depending on if your husband think he would enjoy it you can always get a strap on and do a role reversal. You can do him in the butt. This can be a real turn on for both because the wife gets the feeling of impowerment and control and the husband get to feel submissive.

Well three is enough for now. Shoot me a reply and let me know if any of these ideas sound good to you.

I like the way you guy are thinking. Something new, different, keep it fresh and interesting. go for it.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dear CC, you have me confused about your gender which states in your profile as male.
    Kind of does my head in when you then indicate that you are straight.
    Something not gelling so please correct whatever is wrong.
    If you are both using the same account then understand that this goes against SF rules.

5. CouplesCorner

CouplesCorner New Member

To lbush: My wife and I created a profile for us to share, but unfortunately for us, that is against the forum rules. *sad face* But it's all good. My wife is the one that posted this thread and I will be taking full control over this account from here on out. She will make an account of her own sometime in the near future.

to litemyfire: Thanks for the ideas, but we don't think we would be into we would be into the the beverage idea or the strap on idea at this point in time.

Anyone have any more ideas?

6. litemyfire

litemyfire Member

you don't know what your missing................................................

7. FarNorCal

FarNorCal New Member

If not the whole strapon idea why not start with some backdoor play? I will say that I haven't fully explored this myself but just from reading other posts, it sounds like it can be extremely pleasurable and exciting for you both. from what I've read prostate play can be super super intense. but some other ideas, maybe eating her creampie or snowballing? If you haven't already done this it can be very fun and exciting.

8. Hornydude

Hornydude New Member

From experience I can tell you that the prostate play can give you orgasms that will make you scream. A vibrating egg in my ass during foreplay builds the intensity to a point that I feel like Im going to have a stroke. Try the Prostate Pro,a little large but you can work it in slowly and it rests on the prostate while vibrating.