[Ask a Girl] something new and different

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by nasstyboy, May 28, 2013.

1. nasstyboy

nasstyboy New Member

ladies, since no one has responded to my last "Q" I would like to ask again a little differently and please only serious responses. My GF and I have tried a lot of things and we like experimenting with each other. What are some things you women like that Your partner(s) do to or with you. be as creative, strange or common with you answers as you like.

Thanks

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Hmm

Well I'd have to say I love the teasing game...the more he says "don't do that" just feeds my appetite to tease more, I am sure he feels the same when he does it to me.

Powerful orgasms. Once you find the spot, don't change a damn thing...keep going at it make her cum harder. I absolutely love feeling that rush and mind blowing moment, its so numbing, not even a thought can cross my mind at that point. He has made my fingers tremble, body shiver and toes curl all at once, its that very moment that I cum so hard that I can't even murmur a moan.

Being out of my control is another fun one...but you have to be very attentive, or else it can get kinda boring :p try not asking too many questions like "does this feel good?" that just kills my high.

I want to try cosplay someday. If only he'd be willing to be my captive to train and torture :dgrin

3. nasstyboy

nasstyboy New Member

thanks for replying.