Something ELSE for people to bitch about

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm glad the park refused on reasonable grounds.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

4. Meee

Gold Member

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

*cough* I think I said something very similar to that recently about something else :p

Political correctness is getting ridicules. Why is it that some old cunt bitched at me for using the word fag in a coffee shop saying "those fag sure know how to throw a party" referring to the gay pride parade. I was sitting with a bunch of gay guys and they didn't have a problem with it, I don't care when people call me one (unless it's derogatory, in which I'll ask them if they want their ass kicked by one :p) Maybe fag is on the line, but "crazy"? Gah I hate the democrats.

7. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

If it's your flavor, a guy named Nutnfancy does some great videos on Youtube. He did one called "Depussification" that was right up this alley. As an officer, I've had "political correctness" heaped on my in spades for the last several years. We are high-visibility individuals and people expect us to act compassionately; which I do... most of the time. However if a certain statement I make sounds curt and abrasive, but is empirically true, I'm saying it. If someone is being stupid, I'll tell them, "That is completely idiotic. Are you stupid?"-as a legitimate question. I don't care if they actually ARE stupid, have below average IQ, are clinically insane, or are just going to be blindly offended. Sometimes when a person is drunk, kicking in his neighbor's door at 3am because he THINKS his neighbor's kid MIGHT have broken the window in his back door while the neighbor and his wife both sit behind the door on the phone with police with 2 12 gauge shotguns and a rottweiler, he NEEDS TO BE TOLD BY SOMEONE THAT HE IS A LEGITIMATE IDIOTIC FOOL before he gets himself or someone else killed because of his arrogant ignorance. And for HIM to throw the book of Political Correctness at me is like challenging me to give less of shit. Most people who spew this crap aren't worth the time it takes to listen to it.

One thing to remember that will serve you well is this: Stupid people are like ghosts; they don't even know they're stupid. And they walk around just looking like everybody else; just a little dimmer, while moaning and whining repetitive nonsense that you would rather not hear anyway.

~Steve

8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Good for you for doing actual police work. :) Most cops I know are parasites. People who are acting like dumbasses should be told so.