Something different

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by NaughtyKnickers, Feb 25, 2007.

1. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I confess, my favorite thing in the world isn't being on top, but it does offer some interesting variations. :)

Last time I was on top, getting carried away as I sometimes do :eek: varying between stradding him firmly, holding the headboard and pumping him with my hips; or up on my feet, reaching back, holding his thighs and riding, straight up and down, I knew I had to slow or it was going to be over for him, soon!

I usually pleasure myself with my fingers while riding him, and this time I began to, but he was too close..!

So I slid off his cock and straddled his lower chest, leaning back all of the way, my back resting at his cock, he had a full view of my orgasm and naked body, as I brought myself to a long, powerful climax.

I couldn't see his face, because I was leaning all of the way back; all I could hear was a quiet, "Wowwwww...", from the man I know is not very verbal in bed. :lol

Apparently that position offered him quite the pleasurable view of my orgasm; perhaps there was an added element of excitement in that I was on top of him after bringing him to the brink, as he both felt my thighs squeeze about him and watched my pussy come.

I'll try it again sometime soon, as he commented again afterward that he really enjoyed that little display.

Here's to small victories, when you try something different to prolong your morning tussle, and discover some new little detail that makes your lover of more than a couple years say "Wowww..." ... :eyes

I thought I would pass this on in case any other ladies would like to try something similar, or perhaps I've just discovered something everyone else has always known about...! :lol

Either way, it's all good to me. :)

2. deric

deric New Member

Wowwww - I can say that just thinking about it. This is going to be my next request.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

If there's one thing I've learned from :sf, it is that even though I'm an old fart, I can ALWAYS learn something new....today I did!

WOW - that must have been so hot to watch, from his vantage point! How imaginative and primevil!!! You naughty, naughty woman!!! :brow

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Rose, it's an honor to share anything remotely new or impressive with the woman that is on the receiving end of Thorn's reville every morning.. :lol ;)
    And here I figured you'd probably tried everything under the sun, and all before 9am to boot! :D lol ;)

5. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

Sounds sexy! I think I would enjoy that view too :)

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Whatever the position, there's nothing so arousing to a man as watching a woman bring herself to orgasm in front of him. Men = visual when it comes to sex, and that is VERY visual.
    Probably about as visual as it gets, short of group sex.

7. Elvis

Elvis Member

You rarely generalise when writing sir, but on this occasion you have and I can't completely agree with you.
    Having been in most sexual situations, I have personally found that involvement is more fun than watching.

Sorry to disagree with you, as you're one of the more intelligent posters here IMO.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well being one of the dumbest posters here ( hehehe )
    I think that expereince that NK did for her hubby would be Totaly erotic for me ( Obviously not meaning NK :p ) But just the thought of being so close and on the verge of climaxing, and then for the lady to climb of and straddle my chest and lean as far back as she could , I think without doubt that would be a major turnon to me....watching as she orgasmed seeing up close all those lovely juices come flooding out visualy that would rock ...

Never even thought of asking a female to do that one ....

An it has nothing to do with IQ Elvis, iq is the basis for learning knowledge easier
    On its own Being of a high IQ is pointless...Knowledge is what makes us better.

I have a 128IQ
    But i do not have a vast amount of knowledge, so some could call me stupid ..

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Elvis

cbrmale was talking about what he found arousing,,not what you do,,,,,,and intelligence doesnt come into this at all.....its more to do with feeling and sensuality....not of the head necessarily

Kronnie

I totally agree...some of the worlds so called intellectuals are actually quite stupid...i worked for 2 lawyers once....thick thick thick.....you would have to knock their heads togther (metophorically speaking) before they "got" the most obvious of points...

oh dear...

haha!

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't think too many men wouldn't find watching their partner masturbate as being a total turn-on. As a generalisation, men are typically visual, and it was a visual trick that Naughty performed.

As far as intelligence goes, Elvis was complimenting me in a general sense. Actually, I have a broad set of sexual experiences, a zest for pleasure and the better things in life backed up with some undergraduate psychology to add theory to my favourite hobby.

11. Elvis

Elvis Member

It's nice to know that some people can understand the written word.:eyes

Kronnie, I didn't once mention 'IQ' because that has little or no bearing on this discussion.

And Scorp, the only part of Cbrmale's comment that I disagreed with was the generalisation,
    "Men = visual when it comes to sex," where he could have written, Most or many men?

Then again, maybe I'm the only exception which would prove his rule?:D

12. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh I see......!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding doh!!

Elvis....:)

13. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Don't feel bad, Scorp, I was a little confused briefly there, too. :eek:

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Itelligence is Your IQ though....
    Kwoledge is what we learn

Or am i wrong on that ....
    But with every rule theres always going to be someone that doesnt fit it...

Genralisations are normaly meant for the vast majority....so i guess in a way what crbmale said is correct...but was wrong in your case Elvis.....

I am a visual male i love looking at something taht is amazing both in life and sexualy.

15. Rupture

Rupture New Member

:bow Ohhh you just melt me naughty!

16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Naughty, You have just describes one of the most exotic things that a man
    could ever hope to experience in their lifetime. I have watched a Woman
    have an orgasm in the same place you was, with a little variation.
    in that She was straddling my face with Her hands on the wall (we don't have a headboard)
    and I moved Her off and finished her with my finger, While watching Her.
    I agree that it would be better if it was the woman doing it.

Hiker

17. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I love my lover to put his face very close to my pussy when I am masturbating and then when I come, I love to push myself into his mouth...

Very erotic....

I also love him to masturbate very close to my mouth....

Always a little bit tempted to bite it though....:)

[​IMG]

18. OnlyTheBest

OnlyTheBest New Member

Wow, NK! I would thoroughly enjoy that! Watching a girl orgasm is one thing that really gets me going!