Someone help.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Animularisen, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Can someone give me tips on having anal without the pain...
    Its horrible and today i decided to let my boyfriend have another go (coz we once did it and it was okay) but it felt like he was ripping me apart, so i screamed stop.
    I'm never usually tense... but he's developed a bit of a fetish for it, and he knows its hurts so he doesnt want to do it. but i know he likes it and because he gives me thinks i like i want to give him this...
    Any help?

2. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

hey babe you have to relax for anal sex and use plenty of lube and a butt plug first to help ,you relax your ass muscles

3. Funseeker

Funseeker New Member

You can't just stuff a cock up there. It won't fit. You have to work up to it.

Start with smaller stuff, lube up your fingers and work on it slowly yourself. Use a ::small:: dildo and try that. Learning how to relax is one thing, learning how to put it in without pain is about practice, practice, practice.

Make sure you cum first before starting on your ass, you'll be more aroused and relaxed. Knowing your body is the best roadmap for a guy.

When your ready, having a clean colon is much nicer, and you be less tense and self concious about it.

4. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

*applauds funseeker* I frequently induclge in anal sex, your advice is exactly what I would have suggested.

Mr Honey Bee has suggested poppers too but I've never used them. x

5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Anal sex is much of an art as it is science. There are techniques to get you to relax and relax the spinchter. However the art is knowing when and how long.

My recommendation is if you are going to have anal sex take your time and don't rush it. Have your bf help you to relax and spend enough time streching it. The best way to do this is with a lot of lubrication like KY Jelly applied liberally to your anus and his finger. He should insert one finger in slowly and if you start to feel uncomfortable let him know. Once the uncomfortableness subsides let him continue and have him continue until he feels the resistance lessening. Once he is able to insert one finger in comfortably without much resistance, he should then try inserting two well lubricated fingers. Again following the same steps with one. After he is able to insert two fingers comfortably without much resistance or pain then you are probaly ready.

Before he inserts his penis makes sure you are well lubricated and him too. He should enter you very slowly and stop once you say you feel uncomfortable. Once the feeling subsides he should continue entering only until you feel uncomfortable. Again he should stop until it subsides and once completely in he should wait until you say 'go'. As he move it should be slow and methodical while making sure lubrication is maintained. His movements should increase in speed and intensity only to the point you are feeling comfortable. At any point where you feel uncomfortable he should stop and wait for you to give the all clear.

You will find over time it becomes less painful and the time needed to get you prepared is less. One idea to get over the feeling of uncomfortableness / pain is take in a deep breath and then slowly exhale. This should help to relax the anus and minimize the pain. The keyword for anal sex is liberal lubrication. If you are not properly lubricated it can be quite painful.

6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I tried it again today
    it didnt hurt as much as the first time...
    My boyfriend said he didnt feel like he was in at all..
    although I KNOW he was.
    We only did it for around 30 seconds, because we're gonna go slow at it, and do it little by little.
    We did it in the doggy posi, i dont usually do it in that posi, maybe thats why it hurts...

7. jre50

jre50 New Member

is one position better than another? One that hurts less than another?

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

The only position I have done anal in where it didn't hurt was when I was kneeling on the couch, with my arms over the back rest. I was bent at the waist so my hips were jutting out towards my husband, who was kneeling behind me. I also had a vibrating dildo in my pussy, so that really helped me to relax. We both came very hard. We only did it once that way, and I'm dying to try it again.

The other times I did anal, and got hurt, was in the doggy position.