Somebody for sweaty gym sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Patrik3838, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Patrik3838

Patrik3838 New Member

I'm bisexual, 41yo and if here is a boy or girl who would like my fantasies ... Then write me and we can talk more or even later realize some of mine or yours.
    I'd love to watch you exercising, eg. riding the execise bike. You look so sexy in your new sport clothes and I can see you exercising really hard. Your face is soon all red and you start to sweat, first your face and soon your whole body is sweating more and more but you don't give up and keep exercising till you all tired and your shirt totally soaked. I go to you and feel how much I want you right now, imagine your pretty body all sweaty and feel so strong arousal that have problems to control myself. I start taking off all wet clothes from you and soon we both naked. Your body is so sexy for me when all bathed in sweat that my dick is soon hard like stone. Now we lay down on mattresses covered with towels and I start caress, pet you and also arouse you, slowly, no rush because I want your orgasm is as strong as possible. You start to moan as your arousal grows, louder and louder, getting very close, waves of pleasure in your still intense sweating body. At same end we change the position and I finish you using my tongue. You explode in intense orgasm and your juice cums allover my face. You lay down, tired, gasping but nicely satisfied. Your orgasm aroused me even more and I know I'll cum soon. I start to masterbate, looking at you, your pretty face and body, so hot and sexy, drops of sweat running down and soaking the towels, feeling pleasure so strong that I almost scream and then finally I'm all shaking in strong orgasm, cumming like crazy allover your body where my juice mixes with your sweat.
    Than we relax together for a while and go I shower we both really need.
    So guess you know that after your next exercise I surely want you again.

2. Focker

Gold Member