some serious advice needed

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cammie, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cammie

cammie New Member

Well i had no id where to ask this so i hope someone can give me some descend advice
    I have this really complicated problem with my niece.
    She often sleeps over and we are like sisters.
    A week ago while I was at the shower my little brother banged on the door screaming that she tried to break his dinosaur toy by riding on top of it.
    At first I didn’t believe him so I told him to shut up but while my niece was at the shower he kept complaining that she pooped on his dinosaur.
    I mean I was laughing my own ass of until I smelled it my self.
    She told me she was just teasing him by pretending that she going to ride it so I believed her.
    But yesterday the dinosaur toy was broken and It had the same smell on it as the last time.
    My brother didn’t do it according to him and somehow I believe him.
    As crazy as it may sound I think its broken because my niece tried to masturbate on it.
    I mean the smell and all?
    It’s a battery powered dinosaur about 30” that is able to walk by it self and it vibrates like crazy so maybe she liked the feeling of it.
    There are some things I don’t understand though. Like how could she not notes she’s way too heavy for it? I mean its just a toy not even a ride on. Like its suppose to carry a 14 yo girl :S.
    And why does it smell like poo in the first place? Wouldn’t it smell like something else if she masturbated on it?
    I mean I have to be sure about this before telling her but how can i?
    And if my parents buy a new one how can I stop her from doing it again?
    i am not angry with her but I feel really uncomfortable around her now so I really could use some advice?

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I guess you should talk to her about it.

3. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Maybe you need to tell her she needs to play with her own toys and leave his toys alone, its not nice that she broke his toy and she needs to be more careful.

Its not up to you to tell her what you think she was doing etc.. it may come across the wrong way and her parents may not like that you spoke to her about it. She's at an age where she's curious and something felt good so why not do it again!?!

4. lovetolickher

lovetolickher New Member

cammie, you mentioned in your post about your parents? At your age I do not think you should have to deal with this problem. IMHO you should have your brother talk to your parents about this.

5. cammie

cammie New Member

I don’t think I understand? U telling me its normal for her to use my little brothers toy for that?

well my brother is 4 yo so I don’t think he even knows whats going on here.

But you all think I am right?
    The thing is this toy was really expensive and now my brother got the blame and he is not getting a new one.
    My parents especially my mom probably wouldn’t believe me if I tell them.
    I guess Im gonna ask my niece tonight.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

OK, I think you should talk to your parents and/or her parents. I don't think you are mature enough yet to handle an adult matter in an adult way...no offense, but let the experienced adults sort it out.

If your 14 yr old niece is masturbating, that should be fine...there's nothing wrong with that...even toddlers sometimes masturbate with no sexual connotation whatsoever just because it feels good to them. Her parents should probably consider just getting her some of her own toys, I'd think. Children and young adults should not be discouraged from being comfortable with their bodies, or made to feel like anything involving their genitals is "dirty" or "nasty". Those impressions will follow them throughout life and impact their ability to enjoy sex as an adult. IMHO.

HTH,
    BD

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Underage discussion. Thread closed.

Please familiarize yourself with the Message Board Conduct page before making any further posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.