Some questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ThatsAlright, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatsAlright

ThatsAlright New Member

its my first time, just had some questions, when having protected sex, you can cum inside of her correct (when wearing a condom) or do u have to have a Withdrawl before ejaculation. What are the best and strongest condoms ?, and what kind of lubracation should u use and how do u use it, who uses it.

thanks

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Condoms are said to be effective 98% of the time providing they're stored and used properly, so you have only a 2% chance of a mishap if you're using the things correctly.

If the condom is put on properly the little reservoir tip will catch your goodies and you should be just fine.
    Studies show that many people don't store and use condoms properly though, so be certain you're using a condom that hasn't been in your wallet, or exposed to extreme temperatures, etc. for a long period of time.

Also, be sure you're putting it on correctly. Some deeper penetrating positions can cause the condom to come off if it wasn't put on correctly in the first place. :ugh
    My partner and I have had that happen before and it *is* a little scary.. :eek:

Just check the instructions in/on the box, getting it on right is really quite simple, definitely worth double checking. ;)

Some condoms come with lube (it will say "lubricated" on the box). Lubrication is a good thing, as it prevents the condom from breaking, and makes the experiences nicer for your lady, too. :)
    Water based lubes like KY are readily available and safe for both condom use and also safe for her body. You can rub it on her gently, that's a nice sensation for us ladies :)

Some of the new silicone based lubes are awesome as they rewet with saliva and don't dry out like water based ones sometimes can, but unless you're doing marathon sex, that isn't entirely necesarry.. ;)

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Naughty, you rock!

Any other questions?

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Mel, will you cheer with me??

Hooray for cocks, hooray for lube!!! :cheer :cheer :cheer

:lol

Nice to see ya, Mel! ;)

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Sweetheart, I'm not so good at cheering...but I'll watch you! With glee! (I might even hollar "Go Naughty!")

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:lol

Your "good" just being here, Mel, it's wonderful to see ya. ;)

7. ThatsAlright

ThatsAlright New Member

ok so if it says lubricated that means i dont need to get lubrication because its already on the condom?, and if it doesnt say that i gotta buy it myself, and put it on the condom? is that correct, or do it put it on my partner.

also what is the best or most recommended kind of condom, or company wise..dont wanna cheap out on something like this

8. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

If it says "lubricated" on the box, then you should be fine, that is usually sufficient.

If your lady is sometimes on the dry side, you might like to get some additional lube, just in case you find you need it sometime.

You can either apply the lube to her, or yourself. :) Heck, put it on both of you, if you'd like! :p

For brands, I can think of a few off the top of my head, Trojan, Durex, Lifestyle, etc. Those are usually the most readily available. They should be effective if they're stocked as readily as I've observed. ;) You should be fine with either of those.

Hats off to you for having sex responsibly and asking questions that aren't always easy to ask. Everyone has to learn somewhere and I give you alot of credit for having the presence of mind to ask questions so you can do the right thing for yourself and your lady. :tup Good man! ;)

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Trojans rock. Go with a brand name you recognize on this one....in my opinion.

Make sure you use a lube that won't degrade a latex condom. Read your lube packaging, k? Many will say "not for use with latex condoms". In addition, in general, I avoid anything that includes sucrose or any type of sugar or flavoring, as it affects the pH of a woman and can lead to infections from UTI's to yeast infections, etc. As long as you are using a lube that works WITH the condom you are using, you may put lube on yourself prior to donning the condom, or a drop or two inside the condom before putting it on, and either on your protected penis or on your partner. Mix it up. Do what feels good. :)

I LIKE TO put a few drops inside of a condom and then put the condom on my man, and then stimulate him manually with my lubed hand...... he knows to tell me when he's about to cum, so that I can use a little trick I learned to stop him from ejaculating when he reaches orgasm, keep stimulating manually and circling my other hand around the base of his penis until he comes down from the climax....repeat. I've made it to nine before he begged me to let him cum, and then he passed out. ;)

10. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Good advice Mel,... and wow! Lucky is the man who finds himself on the receiving end of THAT little trick! :brow :naughtydance

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

After you cum and get a little soft, be sure to hold the condom when you pull out of her to keep it from slipping off (That's probably in the instructions on the box).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.