Some of my recent Naughtyness and Fantasies

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mestizomad, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi there,

I'm feeling a bit horny, and i enjoy talking about my habits or experiences or sharing myself when horny.

Here are a few habits or naughty things that i have done recently:

- A few months ago, we had a v atractive female friend stay over for several weeks. I have a minor crush on this female and on occasion both myself and my GF have thought that she has been flirtatious with me. On two or three occasions during the seven weeks that she stayed at ours, i covertly went through her used panties/underwear pile to find her sexiest and most soiled pieces. I then gave them a good sniff and masturbated over them. I obviously then returned them to the wash pile.

- I've had fantasies about stealing my other female friends used underwear from there houses so that i can masturbate over it later, before returning it covertly.

- I am a bit of an exherbitionist and i enjoy performing for women. So several times recently i have got completely naked on webcam and masturbated and cum for random females and i also enjoy tributing for women, were i masturbate over pics of them and take pics or video of me cuming on and enjoying their photos.

- I have downloaded many pictures off facebook of many of my attractive female friends, and i regularly masturbate over them.

- I would love to stand naked in front of a group of three of four women or even three of four of my own female friends (even ones that i don't fancy) and masturbate for them.

- I love the idea of outdoor or public sex, and recently i had sex with my girlfriend up against a tree, in the middle of a park area, in broad daylight. I almost wanted to get caught or observed.

- I am going on holiday for a week with my GF and two of her atractive female friends (both single). We regularly do drinking games, and i am hoping i might get the opportunity to get my penis out in front of them or play with it in front of them (maybe something like strip poker, i which i gladly remove my pants first).

- I have walked naked or exposed through public forests and other areas before.

- I was in a mixed sex cubicle changing room with my GF and another female friend, and i was tempted to 'accidentally' leave my door open so that her friend would see me naked (but i didn't).

- I sometimes find it more pleasurable to masturbate with a floppy penis as opposed to a hard penis, anyone else find that?

I wouldn't ever hurt or molest a women or do anything like that, i just enjoy performing and being watched.

P.S. If any sexy female wants me to perform for them or tribute some pics for them, then just Private Message me. I'm 25, 6ft4, naturally tanned, fairly muscular, tattooed and have a 7" cock ;)

Now i'm feeling v horny lol.

Cheers

CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

For the most part this stuff all sounds pretty fun - only a few things had me thinking, "That's kind of creepy." :p

3. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Yeah a few of them probably are creepy, you are correct lol