Some new ideas wanted...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hrnycouple2, Oct 28, 2008.

1. hrnycouple2

hrnycouple2 New Member

So, me and the wife are over 5,000 Miles apart and will be for 6 months at a time, It's been 2 long months and I am Horney as all hell. Which prompted me to ask my wife if she would be interested in posting naked pics of each other on here. She agreed, quite enthustiactily I might add.

Then I gave her an assignment, Which was to go out on our back porch of our apartment complex and masturbate, This she also agreed to do, and has done...getting better eh?

Then I told her she has to go out in public, and fuck herself, She did this to (and I hope to post her story of how it went in the erotic Fiction section and will if given permission).

Now keep in mind, She's never been into public stuff like this at all, so all in all I think she is doing quite well. :) NOW...what I am asking for from each of you is more ideas.

What can my wife do on her own in public. She and I would love to hear some ideas and I am HOPING she can make each suggestion come to pass.

#1 hrnycouple2, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Tell her to get her favorite vibe, and go shopping. She can hit a dressing room with a comfy chair, and sit there and soak it while she goes at it. Tell her to get totally naked, watch herself in the mirror, and be as loud as she wants to be. In fact, I think I might do this very thing tomorrow, just because I can.....If no one actually witnesses what she is doing, then what can they do to her except stare and think her odd? Ask her to buy a cheap voice recorder, one that has a USB cable so she can download to the net, and to record the entire session and email it to you.

One of my ultimate fantasies is to get it on in a dressing room or a bar bathroom....

3. hrnycouple2

hrnycouple2 New Member

Damn flirty...that is one HOT suggestion. My wife reads this board as well....I generally take care of the postings so far as she is not too familiar with how to do it.

Anyway, we had your suggestion in mind, only we didn't think of everything you did. :)

We will post the story of it after she does it.

Thanks for the suggestion. :bow

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

You are quite welcome. And I look forward to the story!

5. hrnycouple2

hrnycouple2 New Member

Just wanted to give everyone an update on how it's going with playing out flirtychicks suggestion...My wife is still in the process of getting a brand new vibrator. We are going to change it up a bit though, The one she is going to get is small and will be able to be put in her pussy and will stay there.

She will walk around the store shopping with turned on, and will go into the dressing room to finish the job. :)

I can imagine her walking around the store letting out a few moans here and there..but thats just my imagination at work here.

Anyway, None of you other women here have any suggestions? It doesnt matter how lame you all THINK your ideas are, Post them. Please. :) and you guys...just because your guys doesnt mean you can't have ideas of your own with what you would like your women to do.

Lets have fun everyone...:)

6. joker79507

joker79507 New Member

She can go to a park with that little vibrator in her and when she is ready she can find a nice tree or bench to finish herself off. There would be people walking around but most are to busy to even notice but they could at any time, which adds the excitement.