some insights + question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

I just wanted to give you some insights to those who helped me. I did have a problem with painful sex a little because I was a virgin. But sex has been getting good lately and I think I got an orgasm from it yesterday with my partner. So I guess this was just a matter of giving it time.

But I wanted to ask you guys somethings, do you girls feel like you vagina is tightening when the guy is in you. I feel like it locks up around you know what and my boyfriend says it does get tighters and feels good. So is it orgasm or something ?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Though the vaginal walls do often contract or spasm during orgasm, unless you know you had an "O", it was probably just regular muscle contractions, due to usage.

Jess, when you have an orgasm, you will know it. You won't have to say "...and I think I got an orgasm...". You won't have to ask if some feeling of tightening" was "an orgasm or something".

Sometimes, these things take time, especially if you are experiencing some discomfort. A patient, attentive partner will be your best bet toward enjoying sex, and orgasms, for a very long time.

3. jess09

jess09 Banned

But it can feel good without me having an orgasm ! But sometimes I feel like he has to get out of me or it becomes sensible or weird ... It's weird, I still have to get used to the feeling. And it does still take a lot of foreplay a lot before he can get in.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Jess09,
    The vagina is almost fully collapsed, and then it dilates during arousal to allow intercourse. I read somewhere that the vaginal cuff then gradually tightens to give a snug fit. This appears to be what you and your boyfriend are feeling, and it will feel good for your boyfriend.

I can't comment personally because the converse apparently also happens, if the guy is bigger than average, the vaginal cuff dilates further. Without bragging, this is what happens with me, so I go very slow at first and feel my partner dilating even futher, and then it is cool. This is also why a tighter girl can accomodate a bigger guy, as long as the guy is patient at first.

Congratulations on mastering sex by the way, it is good fun and it gets even better with more experience.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

ABSOLUTELY! When I first started having sex, I never had an orgasm! :ugh - but, I still kept coming back for more :lol It was very enjoyable, and even satifying! I'm glad you are having fun learning this new part of your womanhood ;)

Re: Foreplay - It's so important that your partner acknowledges the need for foreplay. Like "cbrmale" said, it's not just about 'play', but it has a purpose.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm so glad to hear that sex is enjoyable for you now :)

I spasm for a good few minutes before orgasm, and, yes, it feels like it's "locking up" around the penis. Maybe you're getting close to orgasm at that point...?

7. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint New Member

The journey holds as much pleasure as the arrival...

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree with Rose there will be no doubt with you cum. It's sometimes tough from penatration alone, oral or something involving your clit works best to reach the big O.

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Really pleased to hear things are working out better for you Jess:cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.