Some girls never into anal?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by burton, Mar 26, 2007.

1. burton

burton New Member

Okay.. so i've never had a desire to try anal.. but it has crossed my mind. I know my girlfriend feels very differently, she is totally put off by it. We have sex regularly but anal has never crossed her mind. i know this because we've talked about it, and today while we were having sex, i slipped out a few times when she was bent over and when i was putting it back in the two times i had hit her anus by accident.. after the second time she took a step forward all embarrassed-like and was like 'OKAY we are switching positions' in a humorous tone.. but still i could tell how put off she was by it and while we were switching positions she was accusing me of trying to put it in... when i was not.. which lets me know how put off she was by it.. also pretty much killed the mood and the rest of the sex sucked... hope tomorrow is better

i'm not exactly pushing for it.. but i wouldn't mind trying it.. i'm just nervous about asking her about it b/c i know how put off she is by it. i remember when she asked me i was like.. no not really and she quickly responded with okay GOOD me either anyways... so i'd feel weird that if i wanted to one day.. expressing interest in it, ya know? i'm fine with not doing it. i just don't want her to think i'm always going to be wishing i could be doing anal when we're having sex .. she even gets uncomfortable doing reverse cowgirl b/c her ass is all in my view.. idk why shes self conscious about her ass, its a nice ass, take my word..
    anyways, so some ladies just never would do it huh..

2. Nettle

Nettle Member

Some people consider that orifice to be exit only. Including men. If that is how she feels, then you may have to accept it. But maybe if she read on here how some women really enjoy it, she might be tempted to try it.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Burton
    I am an ex swinger, And have Fucked my lady everywhere, in parks
    in the pool, spas and in every position imaginable, And think it's great having pussy juice smeared all over me.
    But shit just doesn't do it. I know a lot of people here try to be with the times[/U
    and claim to like anal. But in reality most don't, So just let it go
    if She objects to that idea, honor Her wishes or She might just find someone
    more compatible.

Hiker:sf ]

4. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

U sure she hasnt just heard all the storys about the pain and how u can get piles and such... That put me off, me and my friend had a packed not to... but i decided to try it and it didnt hurt me at all (firstly) and i sumwhat enjoyed it... but i think to much and it freaks me out a bit too much whilst its going on, coz im unconfortable.

5. Elvis

Elvis Member

Hey Burton, you're 18 yet, so wait a while?

Shit may not be agreeable to some and I for one also agree that it can be offputting, but as I've written a number of times on this forum, an anal douche works wonders, no shit! LOL
    Available from any sex shop and cheap!

At the end of the day we're all different, some do, some don't, some will, some won't.

Read some of the other anal sex threads that have gone before in this forum and ask yourself if you're prepared for you're girl to shag you with a strap-on? If your answer to that is yes, be patient and wait until she's ready.

6. spooky_chicken

spooky_chicken New Member

I completely agree with Nettle. A few months ago, my g/f and I would have never even considered anal. That was just an area both of us didn't want to go. However, I found this forum a few months back, and it kinda made me change my opinion on the subject. I didn't know that area could be so pleasurable to a women. After a while I introduced this forum to my g/f, and she started reading some of the posts. I think that her seeing how many women actually enjoy anal kinda made her a little more open about it. Lets just say we started experiementing a little bit recently ;). She's still kinda wierd about it, but I'm willing to take it as slow as she wants. Good luck.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Why don't you let her use a strapon on you? If you are willing to try it, so may she be. If you aren't, maybe you should think twice about asking her to stick a large object up her arse.

8. burton

burton New Member

lol you guys, i really don't care if she doesn't do it.. i was just getting an opinion on basically how many people around here are willing... If she doesn't want to, that's fine, i'm not pushing for it.

9. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I do it if the guy really wants it...
    I also do it if he's never had it before. *shrugs* =)

10. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty New Member

I wasn't into it at all, but when it was mentioned to me and I turned it down, I got curious. Now I love it.

My suggestion? Mention it once more to her, very casually, and not outright asking for it. After that, don't mention it to her at all, and be very careful not to slip. I bet you she'll get at least a little curious about it. If she isn't too shy, down the road she just might say she wants to try it.

11. navycouple_333

navycouple_333 New Member

I don't think anyone has the right to talk bad about ANYTHING until they've tried it at least once. She should try and see for herself. Not give into preconcieved notions. I did, and it worked for me!

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

For me sexualy im pretty much open minded for pretty much anything as long as the female i am with is into certain things ( even if its things i have never tried ) then im game for at least giving anything a go once.
    I have given anal to one female a few times and enjoyed that a lot, but wouldnt and isnt something i would wish every day or week.
    I have never received but wouldnt say i havnt thought about that before. ( Yeah i know ill more than likly get a ribbing for being willing to admit that. )

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Up until I turned 40 last year, there were a lot of things I said I'd NEVER do, anal being one of them. I had tried it 3 times over the years and never liked it. Then, just about 2 weeks ago, hubby & I tried it in a different position, and with vibe in my vagina, and BINGO, I liked it.

Just last weekend, I did my hubby with a strap on for the first time. He said he liked it, but I felt a bit weird about it. Will I ever like doing it to him? Dunno, but, I have learned never to say never.

14. Elvis

Elvis Member

I agree with that, never expect anyone to do something you wouldn't do yourself unless it's physically impossible!:D

15. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Right on Dreama

WAKE UP WAKE UP and listen
    to the women folk...

We just KNOW!!!

16. Dreama

Gold Member

We sure do, SS!

17. gabrielIII

gabrielIII New Member

my ex really didnt want to try and i just went with it, all girls are different and theres always another girl/guy in your future!!!