Solution to drunk sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pown4, May 6, 2010.

1. Pown4

Pown4 New Member

Well I would love to be able to have some crazy drunk sex with my girlfriend...but problem is...i have a problem getting 100% stiff when im sober and when im drunk its just impossible. Also, my girl does all the freaky stuff when shes drunk, not sober. So, is there a pill or something I could take to get a decent hard-on while im drunk? Something I could buy at a local pharmacy without a prescription would be prefferable, but will take any suggestions, thanks in advance.

2. north

north New Member

How about just getting a bit tipsy?

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Generally alcohol and other types of recreational drugs hinder your ability to get a hard on. The only pill I know of is that little blue pill that well..really isn't all to safe unless you truly have a problem. You say she only does freaky stuff when shes drunk? Do you really want it then? If the only time you're having sex that you really enjoy is when she's inebriated, maybe it's time to talk.

Try and ask her one, if she remembers doing what she's doing, and two, if she would be willing to give it a try, sans alcohol. I'm sure if you two didn't use it as a crutch for the love making/fucking it would probably make things a LITTLE easier for you.

But to go back to your question, I don't know of any pill you can get without a prescription. Generally anything that causes an erection has to many negative side affects if not taken properly and require a full doctors exam.

I have to ask, apart from drinking, are you taking any medications because certain (even over the counter) medications can cause problems in that region. Even something as simple as an allergy medication.

4. Pown4

Pown4 New Member

Well, she just gets less shy when shes drunk...I mean I dont think it will change even if we talk about...we have talked about it before and she told me it will come with time..which I think it wont...and its not like it happens alot that we drink together and end up in a position to be able to have sex after...maybe like once every two weeks. Like its not like we drink to be able to have better sex at all. Its just I would like to be able to give it to her when im also drunk, I guess the only solution would be to go see my doctor about the blue pill like you mentioned. Um no I dont take any medication...but i do some not so legal drugs from time to time...is it safe to mention them on this site?

5. nurseharley

Gold Member

why dont you just stay sober and let her get drunk?

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I probably wouldn't mention your recreational drug use, but that does answer my question. I have a friend who well, he's kind of a druggie if you will. He smokes pot almost daily, and he also dabbles in other drugs that I rather not get into. Needless to say, even though he's 22 years old, he has a MAJOR issue from time to time getting it up. He never had that issue before.

In regards to that little blue pill, uh..no. I suggest holding off on some of your 'hobbies' that may be an issue. Not to mention, that little blue pill is mainly for people who have a true issue. You've got a few factors going against you. Again, not to mention, if you're taking this pill and doing other *cough*things*cough* then it may be a danger to your health.

Don't turn to drugs (of the medical variety) until you take some of the other factors out, and do your research! I can't stress that enough. Drinking with the little blue pill, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE HUGE HUGE no-no. So getting what you want (crazy drunken sex with a medically induced hard on) could end with a trip to the hospital, or even worse. So please, be careful.