Soft cock orgasms after heavy edging?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Andrew Williams, May 11, 2016.

1. Andrew Williams

Yesterday I edged myself for a LONG time...probably for 6 total hours throughout the day without cumming. Then at the very end I went to cum, but before I could get rock hard I came. With an almost completely soft penis. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Additionally the cum didn't shoot as usual but just flowed out.

I'm not really worried medically but just thought this was SUPER strange. Any insights or advice?

2. JonJo

Gold Member

Your cock does not have to be rock hard, or in anyway erect, for you to cum/ejaculate.
    I would not recommend edging for so long in future, I think the max time is supposed to be one hour.

3. Andrew Williams

Why would the amount of time edging matter?

4. GuyBme

Gold Member

I have edged for a long time but as far as I know I have never cum while completely limp.

5. alex93977

Gold Member

I edge quite often for up to about 4 hours but I'm always hard when I cum. It just feels a lot more intense.

6. Redline1

Gold Member

I did the first time I sat on a dildo.... Was hard then worked on sitting on my dildo I went limp. I went soft and then I couldn't control myself and started to pump the dildo... Hoping I was going to get rock hard from that and before I knew it I squirted across the bathroom floor... Was weird at first and was surprised.

7. Andrew Williams

I didn't try to cum while soft it just happened before I could get hard