Social media for sex....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rcc8611, Dec 31, 2013.

1. rcc8611

Gold Member

Anyone out there use social media to get off? ie... Facebook hookups or Instagram for looking g at pics??

I happened to be on Instagram last night and looking around you can use the hashtag hornykik and see named pics then you can Kim message those people.... Interesting never knew all that

2. alwaystry

Well I have used pics to get off but never like that. The pics and chat here are good enough for melol

Noobie35 likes this.
  3. Silverfox

Gold Member

No, I don't really do that. I'm not into Instagram, Kik or even sexting, although my children are. I don't know if they send nude pics or not. Well, they must if they sext. I'm just not that into social media, except on the periphery. I don't see the point, since I can just text.

Can someone tell me the difference. I understand twitter, although I don't see the point. As for the rest, my children are too irritating (HEY GINGER) to ask.

#3 Silverfox, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  4. justwondering11

justwondering11 Active Member

For me I just do some sexting with my girl. As we can only see each depending on our schedules we keep things going that way until we see each other. I've set the table for our get together tonight to bring in the New Year, but I prefer person to person instead of all the other social media.

Just my opinion:D

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I don't randomly sext with people though I am known to placate my naughty side with a close friend or two when Mr Mittimer has too much to do. lol

I really don't use any type of social media for getting off. I have too many friends to take care of that if needed. :p

No using facebook, instawhasits or kik for it though.

alwaystry likes this.
  6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've looked at the pictures on tumblr for getting really turned on but never got off looking at them. I don't use facebook, twitter or any other of that crap.