so yeah.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

Should I get my nipples pierced? :idea

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

It's all up to you.
    Is it something you've been wanting to do?
    Personally,I think it's hot.

3. Jayce

Gold Member

I turn 21 in May. I was going to cut my semilong hair into a mohawk, go get sloshed, then cut it off and shave it. That way I'd have a bunch of drunken pictures of me on my birthday with a mohawk. But I don't know... since I've been single I just feel like doing something insanely crazy. So I thought about getting one nipple pierced just for the fun of it. But the more I think about it the more I'm like, no, fuck it! I'll get both done!

It's something I can change about myself that IS kind of out there and won't keep me from getting a decent job. So why not? My buddy got it done, and said it hurt like helllllllll. So if I do get it done, it'll be soon, so when early June rolls around they don't hurt like hell (beach trip with some friends).

I'm kind of concerned though. My nipple doesn't stick out that far, so I'm not sure if there's enough to really grab. However, if you rub an ice cube over the damn thing it jolts right out there.

I'm sure by the way I talk it sounds like I WILL get it done, but I'm not sure yet. It's just an idea I've thrown around. I just wanted some opinions.

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

Well,I'm sure if you do...it'll be just fine.Lots of my friends(both male and female) have it done.
    But it is something that if you don't like it,you can do-away with.
    Just make sure if you do...get it done right---and don't forget pictures!!!!

5. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

OH YEAH!! We want PICTURES!!!

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I was thinking the same...... I wanna see it when they're done. I love boy nipples...and have never had the chance to play with a pierced set. Hmmmmm.......

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sounds painful, but hey, whatever floats your boat. And you're right, it's something wild and crazy that isn't permanent and won't hurt your chances at a good career.

8. pirouette

Gold Member

Take a road trip Jayce, and I'll see to it that it's done really well..........yep, it usually hurts for a guy. :eyes

9. Jayce

Gold Member

Just out of curiosity pirouette, have you ever seen any nipples that just didn't push out far enough for it to be "safely" done? Sometimes when I'm just relaxing my nips seem more of like, a just round slightly protruding thing. Other times I look down and I got that little bead of the nip pokin far out. I can't imagine how bad it'd feel if I got it done and put both of my arms above my head. WEEEEEEEEE!!

Also, what would it cost? A solid 80ish?

10. Dreama

Gold Member

DO IT! I want to see that. I love piercings. Hell, I might go get my nips pierced, myself.

11. jódame

jódame New Member

Oh, definitely do it. That's hot as hell.

12. barbie

barbie New Member

If you decide to do it,take some ice with you.
    It will make them stand out some and will numb them some.
    The first time I had my ears pierced,I was 14 and my neighbor did it using ice cube to numb and a darning needle..Didn't hurt at all.Of course I know nipples are a lot different,and I'm not sure I would be that brave.But do it it will look good.

13. pirouette

Gold Member

I have seen hundreds of nipples. And some should not be pierced. If it can't be safely done, hubby just won't do it. Moneys not worth that much to him. Most men don't have huge nipples. As long as it gets erect when stimulated, it usually isn't a problem. Putting your arms up isn't bothersome. Brushing it, laying on it, swinging your best friend from it, playing with it before the healing period is up, touching it with unclean hands....these things will piss it off. Use either a salt water solution to clean it or H2Ocean. No alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, glyoxide or betadine should be used to clean it. And stay away from perfumy soaps.
    Cost? I think it's $50 a pair. But I'm sure the man would give you a big discount. :lol

14. Bella

Gold Member

Only if you promise to take me with you!! :cheer
    :rofl
    ~Bella