so YEAH

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

I just had a big ole plate of spaghetti which makes my stomach feel el gordo de monde el HUUUUGE. MMMMMMM it was delightful though.

So quick story. Last night I'm dinking around on linux and I find that my jumpdrive is still mounted. Confused about why it's still mounted, I decided to unmount it. So I did a quick sudo umount /media/jumpdrive at terminal to get the shizzle to shut the hell off and it didn't. So after an hour of trying to figure out this damn thing and getting so incredibly pissed off I thought... what if there's an SD card in my printer, and my printer is on and plugged in? It was a long shot, but I decided to check it out. It was then I discovered that a jumpdrive was still plugged into the back of my tower. After unplugging it, linux automatically unmounted the device. Wow. An hour of searching an aggrivation and in the end stupid me left it plugged in. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

So my new girlie is sick. Last night I took her some chocolate upon request. Women and chocolate... I don't understand. Why is it females desire chocolate? When I see a woman eating chocolate it's something so incredibly DIFFERENT than anything else I've ever seen. I just can't even begin to describe it in words.

But yeah. Talked to my ex's parents the other night. They always made me feel good. In fact I had to stop talking for a minute on the phone and choke up cause I thought I was going to lose it. Hearing them say over and over that I'm always welcome at their house and if I want to come over for dinner I just need to call. It's always nice hearing that.

In other news today my black cat escaped from the house at midnight last night when we let the dogs out for a few moments. Luckily her tail is as long as it was because the last tip of it was grabbed as she tried to spring out into the neighbor's yard. She needs to be spade... she's been wanting to get out and get laid for the last 2 weeks so everytime we open the door SHOOOOOOOOM! out she goes.

Now that I've spent time typing all of this my incredibly full stomach feeling is distantly starting to subside. Perhaps now I'm ready for a shower. RAWR!

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

PROUD of ya! Give that lady chocolate and she will LOVE you!! Pat ya on the back 'n' give ya a thumbs up! And, oh yeah, I LOVE to watch women eating chocolate, especially if I am eating it with them!!

As for your cat, she sounds like a lot of the women around here!! Ha, ha!!

As for your computer, just hit it with a sledge hammer!!! ;>

3. Jayce

Gold Member

I'm really realllllllly tired.

And I'm not hungry. However this shepard's pie is so damn delicious I'm going to go eat more. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Shit, now I've got chocolate on the brain. You and HerHub can watch me eat it if you'd like ;)

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'd help! :lol

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

A1, lol, I think you'd be sick of chocolate after the ladies coated you in it like a malevolent (yet sexy) Easter bunny.

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

LMAO. A1,a chocolate Easter Bunny...yummy.

8. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

SHEEZE, A1! Did we mistakenly land on "cannibal island", home of the "man eatin' women"?! What was that old song...."...she's a man eater....?!"