So worked up right now from foreplay today

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Anotherday, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Anotherday

Gold Member

Can't wait for tonight.

Started the day off with the wife waking me up with my cock in her mouth for a few minutes, then we're both off for work. Picked her up for lunch and had her put a vibrating egg in before we got to the downtown restaurant we were going to. After a fine meal, we drove a bit with her giving me a slow hand job till I'm about to explode, then it's back to work for the both of us. Good bit of dirty texting between us through the rest of the day.

At this point we're both pretty worked up and I'm ready for a few drinks and a lot of play. Feel like I could cum a gallon right now.

jt _couple2012 and Brad23 like this.
  2. almostthere

Gold Member

That would make me crazy. How do you go back to waork after that? I would have had to bang her right then and there. F work

3. Anotherday

Gold Member

That would make me crazy. How do you go back to waork after that? I would have had to bang her right then and there. F work

Its just a matter of control (which I'm into) I love prolonged foreplay over a full day or more sometimes and so does the wife. I also enjoy orgasm denial during sex. Sometimes I deny myself, sometimes the wife, sometimes both of us. It's just a kink of ours and believe me, being worked up like this for hours at a time can make for not only some great sessions, strong orgasms, but adds to the frequency of sex for us.

Just last night we had supper and then decided to go over to a friends house for a few drinks. I told the wife that before we left I wanted to fuck her in every room in the house for just a few minutes. I was just thinking that we've been in this house for almost 10 years and had only had sex in 3 of the rooms. We just started in one room, she would just pull her jeans down to her knees and bend over a piece of furniture, I would just pull my cock out of the fly of my pants and enter her from behind. A good minute or two of slow strokes and we'd move to the next room. Made our way from the back of the house to the front, zipped up and went on our way to have drinks.

We made it about 2 hrs tops having drinks and talking with friends, then we both looked at each other knowing what the other one wanted. We came on home and took care of business.

#3 Anotherday, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    Brad23 likes this.
  4. tiffers

tiffers Member

Dang you're so lucky!! I want to have sex and foreplay like this every damn day lol

5. Anotherday

Gold Member

Definitely takes an understanding or meeting of the minds between the partners to start practicing things like this. Hell, we've been married 13 years now and only just began adding real "kinks" like this to our previously vanilla sex lives about 8 or so months ago. Sure has been a fun journey thus far.

6. Brad23

Brad23 Member

This all so hot