[Ask a Girl] So women, what is penis size is best for you?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by rickramirez, Oct 30, 2010.

1. rickramirez

rickramirez New Member

im 7 inches and almost 6 in girth but it gets more girthy going towards my body would girls like it?

2. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Do a search bro. There are plenty of penile threads on here already.

But.....the general consensus is that within reason, most women like one between 5 and 8 inches. But what most find way more important is the man that the dick is attached to.

3. turion64

turion64 New Member

I had a buddy who was a freaking Horse. All the girls wanted him, because of the size of his penis. He told me that being that large has more disadvantages than advantages, because most of the women he would have sex with couldn't handle him. He said it was more painful than pleasure for them, and that he wished he was normal size. I have been told by females that correct usage is much better than size. There are many differant ways to charm a lady like foreplay, massage, pillow talk and many other which will light there fire.

4. rickramirez

rickramirez New Member

yea i know but i just got basically my first real girlfriend a couple months ago(i'm 21 by the way) and she allways tells me im really cute but, i also wanna know if my size can make a woman cum. idd rather make her cum than myself! it turns me on imagining what her face might look like when if i make gave her a orgasm with my dick.

5. Beach

Beach New Member

take a healthy dose of passion, your unit and a half way decent bullet vibe ... I promise you'll give her a major orgasm.
    I'm like you... my thing is totally having the gf's eyes roll to the back of her head.
    if your self conscious about usinga toy, just keep in mind a majority of women cannot orgasm from penis thrusting alone.

btw your specs are pretty much mine exactly.. been with Alll types of women and have never had an issue...

6. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

There are many ways to make a woman cum, some don't involve your dick. I wouldn't get to hung up on the size of it. It's not something you can change, it is what it is. Technique is something you CAN change. Once the passion is there then the fun comes from experimenting with each other and working out what is enjoyable and what isn't.

It may turn out she will cum just from vaginal penetration with your member. A lot of women can't. That's where the fun begins, working out what gets her off.

Each woman is different in what she likes. Positions, fingers, oral, toys, g-spot stimulation, anal play. It's all there for the playing.

If it turns out she doesn't cum just from you being inside her, don't waste any negative thoughts on it, just move onto something that rocks her world.

My wife and I have been together three years. For most of that time we thought she couldn't cum from normal vaginal sex, which was no big deal since I love to give oral and she always cums from that. We've only recently worked out she can cum from vaginal sex. All it takes is for her to be on top, she grabs hold of the bedhead so she can control the thrusting, and all I have to do is nibble and suck her nipples and that gets her off with me inside her. Which I'm super happy about.

The point is if the passion's there she'll be in the mood to cum, then read her signals and work out what fits for you two.

This ended up a lot longer than I planned so I'll stop there. Just work out what works for you two.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Most girls wouldn't want one any bigger than that. There are a gazillion threads about it here. Search for penis size and read all weekend.

8. too_thick

too_thick Member

You can not go by the base girth. Midshaft is the standard of measurement,

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I had trouble with normal condoms so I found out a lot about measuring girth, out of necessity (finding a proper fitting condom)

Generally, but you are suppose to measure the thickest part of the penis, not including the head. Sometimes it is midshaft, sometimes it is a inch below the head.

I kind of find it odd that the head shouldn't be taken into account when measuring girth, because that was the main reason I had trouble finding the right condoms as I couldn't wear normal condoms because of my head size.