So...What's everyone's favorite Sex Fantasy?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HammerHeart, Jul 28, 2007.

1. HammerHeart

HammerHeart New Member

Figured I would ask a question that might get some 'stimulating' discussions going :p

What's your favorite sexual fantasy....and, why do you think it gets you so arroused?

2. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

My favorite sexual fantasy would be anal sex. And I think that it gets me so aroused because I have never done it. And Here where I live it is considered taboo.

3. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

The same could be asked of you. What's your favorite sexual fantasy? And why does it get you so aroused?

4. HammerHeart

HammerHeart New Member

Oh thats easy - for me it would be sharing my wife with another man....all night long! :p

5. HammerHeart

HammerHeart New Member

Oh and as to why it gets me arroused....I love to pleasure her and see her face and hear the moans. With 2 men at once, she would be in orgasmic heaven :p

6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I think same thing sometimes. Wondering what she'd be in the middle of all the action. I also think about a woman seducing her too.

7. katie

katie New Member

my fantasy is to get tied up with ropes on the bed while he turns violent and starts to rape me. 2nd fantasy is to do it in the front seat of the car in a carpark. he plays with my pussy using the car keys

8. cook74

Gold Member

Really?? I can understand the ropes and the car keys, but the violence and rape:eek

Maybe Im just behind the times.

My sexuall\ fantasy has been posted before but since youve asked, its having my member in my partners mouth while Im asleep so I could wake just as it starts to harden, mmm:drool

9. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

Having been there myself before, I don't understand the rape and violence either. But we have to remember that each individual is different, and while we may not understand their fantasies, that we need to support others. That is after all what this forum is for right? Support and to talk about our fantasies and all things sexual, and even things that aren't sexual at times.

10. day

day New Member

well atm its to have sex with a other women and her lick every inch of my body

11. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

I have heard and am wondering if in a woman's fantancy, she really does have complete control over the situation. She can make up the rules and the senario as she dreams it. In the real world, she doesn't have that control, it has been taken away from her by the rapest. It is often said that rape is more a crime of control then of sex.

In many ways our fantancies differ in some aspect or another from reality. When you see a sexy picture, one of the first things your mind does is imagine what that person is going to say to you, and of coure they always speak perfectly in your language, always have the temporment that would please you the most and would just adore you in every way and ask nothing in return.

The real concern I have when women share their rape fanticies, is that dangerous men will believe that is exactly what they want, and feel like they have the permision to carry it out in real life.:dgrin

12. icu89109

icu89109 New Member

Being abducted by space aliens. Repeatedly probed, and taken to their home planet. (As long as it's not Uranus)

13. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

hmm... story:

husband coming home from work in 2 hours time so i take a shower. but he comes home early, walks in the bathroom just with a towell hiding his huge hard on. then sex in the steamy shower with hot water running all over us. omgggg getting wet just thinking about it :)

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Let's see, if I had to pick just one as my very favorite, I'd have to go with having a lover, a forbidden flame, hold me down and totally ravage me. He'd take out all of his sexual frustrations on me and "use" my body to quench his own lust. Then, and only then would he quietly and gently bring me to such peaks that I would end up coming so hard I saw god. Mmmmmm!

15. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

Submissive

Being humiliated in front of a group of women...........being made to do humiliating sexual acts for them...

16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I think Mike Dog said
    i think that would be mine also.
    That and anal is the only things we haven't done.
    and I may add that Her doing it with a black Woman would be a plus
    but not necessary.
    Anal I'm not interested in.

Hiker

17. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

I dunno about my favourite fantasy but some of my most enjoyable are always the ones with older women, that happen spontaneously. Hard to describe. Like a friend's sister while I'm at their house, or a teacher at school, or a masseus. That kind of thing.

Never really thought about that before. But now that I have... wow. Quite the pattern there.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

a pool party with 4 females, they know who they are :p

Why: because each of them is someone i have had fantasys about already. ...

19. p00shy

p00shy New Member

Having sex in the shower.

20. foxxi999

foxxi999 New Member

My fantasy is being fucked by my husband...at the same time a woman sat on my face so i could eat her pussy..she would have to be facing my husband so he could play with her too!!

Another one is for my husband to come in from the pub....tie me up ..fuck me anally and vaginally..then bring some of his friends in to have a go of me separately ..then when they've all fucked me .. and im tied up all helpless ..for them to stand over me groping me where ever they want to wanking over me! treating me like a whore!!