So what did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hot Wheels, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Some accessories for my new car,clothes,books,a motor racing calender,some chocolate and enough socks and undies to last me another 12 months:D

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

a kitten calendar, a DVD that I've been wanting, a kitty kitchen timer, nice new towels, a whole bunch of Nivea skin products, perfume, chocolates, and one of those Wheat Heat things. It's a pillow filled with wheat berries. You microwave it and it gets nice and warm. Then you can put over your feet, neck, lap, wherever you feel cold. It's my favorite present this year.

3. pirouette

Gold Member

A few great Arabic books, lots of additions to my Star Trek collection, Coco Chanel perfume, a laptop, great baking supplies, new underwear and bras, the pop-up edition of the Kama sutra, things to take to the beach, and a vast aray of other items........I feel so loved. :)

4. Bev

Bev New Member

Perfume, a few books I had been after, a necklace and a big load of lingerie which I loved! :D

5. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Eight maids a milking. lol. Vibrating slippers, clothes that are the wrong size, a dvd of the funniest ventriquists that I ever saw. Laughed my ass off until my chest hurt.

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Valve job on the car, 2 huge soup/coffee cups, money, and some other assorted goodies. Ironically, all I wanted was the car fixed.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

I got some new Polk Audio speakers for my home theatre and some tools, I got my wife a new remote car starter, MP3 player, AUX input, and a blender/food processor. Our son got some trains, some trucks, some tractors, and lots of other goodies. HO HO HO! :)

8. teamster145

Gold Member

MP3/XM radio, some tools, a new belt for carrying a holster on and lots of great things from my kids that took a lot of thought. We do that with our kids so they dont think that money gifts are the only kind to give.

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I got hosed... clothes that were too small, socks that were too big, mints, lints rollers (yup plural) a movie that I already had...got a couple good things though Leather Jacket, a few good cds, gift cards, and the BF bought me pearls

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

"We" got a big screen TV and gift cards for all our favorite eating places. (No, not McDonalds!)

11. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

People still pay for music? :lol

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

How did your valve job turn out A1?
    Hope its running better for you.

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

A bit better, she still feels like she's lacking a bit of the power she used to have (and when there's only 102hp and 98tq ... a little matters). But it runs, so I can't complain.

*whines* I wanna 270hp Mr.Gasket Engine ... and then suspension mods... yay for autocross! But that won't happen, too expensive, and not very cost effective.

14. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Yeah, but its gangs of fun...

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'd rather but that 7K it would cost me for all the upgrades and just wait will I have a car worth modding. Hell, a TT kit for a 2001 Corvette is only 8K. ANd that will be loads of fun! :D

16. pirouette

Gold Member

That's the way to go. Wait until you have wheels worth the expense. (And in case you are wondering A1, the suspension issue has not been addressed yet. A lot of the shake has been reduced by replacing the alternator, the oil rebreather and a new front tire. Forks are still needed for the front, so the new suspension will get ordered then. And the fiberglass will have to wait for next summer...... at which time I will be designing/building a new one with hubby just for me. I have already started cruising the junk yards looking for a back end. ;) ).

17. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mmm.. sounds motorcycle orientated.. what are you building Pirouette?

18. pirouette

Gold Member

A custom trike. I'm looking for a 60's super beetle for the back. I haven't decided between a honda goldwing or a harley for the front. And I haven't decided if the back seat should accomodat 1 or 2 people.