So, what are your personal experience views on sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by The_Cone, Feb 14, 2009.

1. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

In my opinion, it is to keep me and my boyfriend together because it is what lovers do, however it does not expand the love I feel for him. In a way it is just more of a comfort.

So what do you feel is the meaning of sex? What is your overall opinion?

2. cook74

Gold Member

I certainly feel closer to my partner during and straight after sex. For me it is often really "making love" because of the closeness that it brings.

However there are times when I am just horny and need to get off, and so sometimes it might be all about the squirt at the end. :dgrin

3. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I love the rawness and vunerability sex makes you feel. I love that that single act can make you feel so connected to someone and feel that overwhelming love.

I love the different levels of passion. Whether it be a slow lazy act with soft kisses and gentle stroking or a mad fit rush to tear one anothers clothes off.

I couldn't pick which way I'd prefer, they both have their place when they're needed.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

It depends on what form the "sex" is in. When I do it virtually, through instant messaging, voice chatting or camming, its just for the release and sheer fun of orgasms. When I do it for real, in the flesh, with my husband, its a release, sure, but its much more than that. It strengthens our bond and our love.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have a very high sex drive, and sex brings a release of my sexual tension. The first day after sex and I feel contented, the second day I feel edgy, the third day I feel intense. The release of this tension is exquisite.

Sex brings me great pleasure. It's everything: the kissing, caressing, the touch of skin against skin, feeling my wife respond to my touch, going further, feeling her arousal as I ease her towards her orgasm, feeling her release and seeing her smile of satisfaction. Feeling myself as I enter her, stretching her, her gasp of pleasure at that moment, kissing her while I'm inside her, taking my time, building to my orgasm, the pleasure of the orgasm itself, her bright smile of delight after I come.

And then there's what happens next. I curl up beside her, holding her, enjoying my tiredness and feeling so much love for her. Because we are morning or daytime people, the rest of my day will be filled with love, love that sometimes comes out of the blue, like when we are at the table. Suddenly I feel an overwhelming adoration for her, from the sex we shared some time earlier in the day. And then the cycle starts all over again.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I could not better the way cbrmale describes it in the above response.
    Perhaps with the addition that for me sex is like a magnet; opposite poles attract and the close her body is to mine the greater the intensity effect of "feel good" natural opiates and subsequent flooding release at orgasm.