So what are the best free cam 2 cam or sex chatrooms?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mestizomad, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey,

I've had some really good experiences on Cam 2 Cam chat rooms over the years, I've performed on Cam for female viewers (also on cam) on many occasions and i've watched some seriously hot ladies perform on cam also (only for me), all for free.

Does anyone know what are the best FREE cam 2 cam and sex chat rooms? The one's that have the best ratio of female to males etc.

I've been on several chat rooms where the ratio of males to females is 100:1 and no females ever come on cam. I don't even always require females to do anything naughty on cam, it's just nice to see them watching and to verify that they are indeed who they say they are.

Cheers

danrb007 likes this.
  2. Nixie

Gold Member

I highly doubt you'll get many answers from the males here, as that will just affect the aforementioned female to male ratio of said site. ;)

Unfortunately I can't help you, as my favourite chat room is right here on SF (when it gets busy). But then again, I'm not looking for cam to cam and such, so any advice I'd be able to give you (if I had any) wouldn't really apply anyway.

But good luck - I hope someone can help you out! :) xx

Mestizomad and Englishman like this.
  3. BunnyHole

Gold Member

Not happening mate. Far as i've ever seen. Always will be more men a higher ratio of men, about on sex sites. And will always be more men willing to get their ding dong out on cam. Than there are women willing to bare all on cam.

4. 760issues

760issues New Member

Chaturbate is the best by
    Far!!

kevinabcd123 likes this.
  5. kevinabcd123

kevinabcd123 New Member

Yea I use chaturbate to c2c and broadcast for money.

6. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I've used zozo chat, chat avenue, chaturbate and 4cam recently

I've just watched a couple of fairly pretty girls on zozo today, and chat avenue often has 1500+ people online at a time, but only 50 are female!

7. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey, how much money could an attractive person make out of caming on chaturbate?

How many tokens equal $1?

I'm guessing the market is way more lucrative for female performers though !

8. kevinabcd123

kevinabcd123 New Member

Not
    Not much at all. Their are some full time models with no other job and they can make a killing. I'll do it a couple times a month now but it's 6 cents and token so I just rack up tokens and use them for private show with the girls lol.

Mestizomad and 760issues like this.
  9. Andrew Williams

I had a girl on a free chat cam for me the other night. Really an amazing experience. She wasn't super hot, but she was super into it and obedient. Did doggy, on her back and some close up. Only thing that didn't happen is she didn't actually orgasm (as far as I could tell) :(

10. scorpion7927

scorpion7927 New Member

You can try skyprivate who use skype plaftorm, spendsomemoney.com free registration or chaturbate

11. sogoodfeelin

sogoodfeelin New Member

i enjoy skype the most - free and usually works well. Same name as on here if anyone wants to add me.