so twisted i'm firing _____s?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by alltwisted, Aug 20, 2007.

1. alltwisted

alltwisted New Member

hi all.
    i remember reading somewhere that curvature and slight twist is quite normal for male genitals, but that if the twist is to great it can cause impotence. i've been married (now divorced) and had several sexual partners, and have only used a rubber about 20% of the time, but haven't imregnated any of my partners.....not that i wanted to. i have a curve to the right while erect, and while flacid sometimes i'll be twisted right upside down (just the penis not the scrotum). is that a severe enough twist to cause impotence? anyone have any idea? i'm very old fashioned in that no matter what's wrong with me i won't go to the doctor (too many f***ing antibiotics and other pharmaceutical crap being prescribed, so i let my body take care of itself) which means i don't have a trustworthy reliable doctor to go ask. i know this isn't a doctor's office but many medical pro's often peruse these sites, and i'm hoping to run into one with an accurate answer for me.
    thanks.

2. icu89109

icu89109 New Member

3. alltwisted

alltwisted New Member

"bent nail syndrome"!! that's f***ing classic! hahaha! but no, none of that applies. thanks for the suggestion though.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well, are you impotent? If your dick is working fine, then obviously there's no need for concern, eh?

5. alltwisted

alltwisted New Member

impotent....wrong term, i meant sterile.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

I would be very surprised if someone here were able to answer that question. Maybe, who knows, but if I were you I'd try the Talk Sex bulletin board: http://www.talksexwithsue.com/forum/index.html

Not a discussion site, Ryan, I promise!