So tell me ladies...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

When you're seeing a guy, what are your thoughts on kissing?

My dilemma is simply this. Been dating a girl for a week, kissed her five seconds after I asked her out. However our kisses, so far, are just basic kisses. I've tried once or twice to coax a little tongue out of her, and one time I caught a teeny tiny tid bit of it, but that's it, and I don't want to shove my tongue in her throat or make her feel uncomfortable.

It's not like she's that uptight of a girl either. Her and I have both had 1 serious past relationship, so it's not like this is "omgnewthingahhhhwhattodo" type of thing...

But anyway, what are your thoughts on it? Do you ladies tend to just open wide and play some tonsil hockey or are some of you other ladies kind of... ehh, yeah, take it a little slow then lead into it later, etc?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Every guy I've ever kissed has overdone the tongue. Ease up on the tongue, baby. IMO, frenching should be part of a heavy make-out session because it's a highly sexually charged kind of kiss. Romantic is lips. Lips says "I like you and think you're hot." Tongue says, "I want to fuck you right now." And, even when you're anxious to express your burning desire orally, still, go easy on the tongue. That's my 2 cents.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

:female

AMEN!! Don't try to eat me! Make love to me with your tongue. And do NOT slobber all over me. Bah!!

4. Bev

Bev New Member

Lol, exactly, melicious! I am all for french kissing but don't go over the top.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

That's it exactly. Don't you think the mouth is the primary love-making organ? (I do, anyways.)

I guess we've all had our share of "dental exams by tongue" :lol Where's Bella? She needs to post an article on french kissing--geared towards the fellas, of course.

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Yes.

7. Jayce

Gold Member

Uh, there wasn't any tongue period. I haven't overdone anything. I just kinda thought if I'd try to make a persuasion for a little more than just lips that she'd return by using a little tongue, but she didn't. I wasn't offended or anything, I figured she just wanted to get more comfortable first. But it was on my mind so I figured I'd ask.

8. Jayce

Gold Member

Anymore input?

Maybe I just need to wait it out and see what happens. The relationship is still very young yet.

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Don't push shit, be steady and studly, and things will work out.