So now what?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mtm1980, Jul 7, 2008.

1. mtm1980

mtm1980 New Member

So I have posted about my girlfriend being under alot of stress, and now I found out that she has an infection that has to be cleaned up so I understand there are issues. We have not been able to get her to orgasm (even though I understand that is not the ultimate goal every time) for a while now. So I took her to the store and we got her a vibrator. She comes home yesterday, goes to work on herself with it, she gets really close, her eyes roll back and her breathing changes, she jerks around and tells me it feels really good and the cum started to flow just a little bit but she can't fully climax. What do I do now? If she can't fully get off from a vibrator, what else can I do? I am not a selfish guy and I will be patient, but I love this girl and I intend to marry her so I really need some help here. ANYONE????

2. bucky

bucky New Member

IMO, it sound like you are more upset about her orgasm than she is. Don't try to force it. She will have one again, eventually. She is obviously enjoying your sexual time together, so just enjoy what is happening in the moment with her.;)

3. mtm1980

mtm1980 New Member

Actually she's a very calm person and she puts on a face like its not upsetting her, but I know its starting to worry her too.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

The more you two work on this, the less chance it will happen. She just has to stop feeling pressured and relax. I suggest she uses the vibe whenever she wants, as often as she wants Don't ask her about it, don't even bring it up. Just let her do her thing without having to report about it afterwards. No stress, no worries.

5. bucky

bucky New Member

Take heed of what CL has to say. If you've read her previous posts you will realize she is an expert.
    Maybe we can convince her to make a documentary movie on her techniques.:dgrin, and put it in the muti media forum.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Cowboy Lover, The SF Orgasm Advisor :lol

7. erosexpressions

erosexpressions New Member

You cant force an orgasm, or atleast women seem to have a pretty hard time of doing so. Guys, not so much ;) Just give it time, play, have fun but dont see an orgasm as the sole goal of your time together. Sure it probably bothers her that she can't orgasm and she probably wants one but everything you do together still feels good and is enjoyable. If she has some kind of infection that she needs to get over that could be influencing it as well. I know my SO has a hard time orgasming when she's sick...just can't get into it whether its the body, mind, or something else. Who knows

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I do admit to being somewhat of an expert on playing with oneself. *looks smug*

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'm not an expert... like some people on this board might be... *glances up* but I'd imagine she might be more apt to reach that first orgasm if you aren't there watching. CL's post makes a lot of sense to me. Just encourage her to try it by herself and leave her the space to do it alone. That's not to say she can't try it in your presence as well, but she would probably find it easier to concentrate on her arousal privately.

10. mtm1980

mtm1980 New Member

Thanks everyone,

I WILL be patient with her. I want her to have one badly, but if it takes a while it takes a while. I'm just scared because this girl really is my world, and we've talked about marriage and family and other things and I just am freaking out because I don't want to lose my future to something like this you know?

Thanks!

11. bucky

bucky New Member

It's very refreshing to hear how much someone can care that much for their SO. Hang in there, I'm sure everything will work out and you'll have a great future together. Just keep treating her with the love and attention you are now.

12. Dreama

Gold Member

Calm down. All you two can do is the best you can, and after that, it's all up to nature. Go with the flow, dude. Don't panic. This has nothing to do with marrying her one day, after all, or loving her. She won't love you and less because of her orgasm difficulties.