So my wife reads 'The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty' by Anne Rice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by msduncan, Nov 18, 2010.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

And I mean this series is from first page to the last... hard core stuff. I saw something about it on Foxnews.com and it warned it wasn't for the faint of heart... so I recommended it to her for reading since she likes the romance types books from time to time with her other more serious reads.

Let me tell you.... it lit her up. We had sex more then double our usual rate. And she initiated something she's never done before which blew me away:

She wanted me to fuck her in the mouth and cum down her throat. She's always been willing (and enjoyed oral), but never one to swallow OR spit.... neither one. But there were scenes in this book where they apparently had the love slaves getting fucked several ways at once... with one of the men fucking the slave in the mouth (not just getting oral) and cumming..... and she decided she wanted to do it.

MAN..... talking about hot. She she remarked that it was hot afterwards too. And I loved that she suggested it, since I would not have done so.

:toast

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I <3 Anne Rice :D

3. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Niii-iice. Congratulations man. Sounds like you should send Anne Rice a fruit basket.

~Steve

4. luvbug

Gold Member

I like reading Ann Rice too. Think I will look for that book today. lol

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Anne Rice used the A.N Roquelaure pen name for those books. I have them, A friend sent them to me. I only read part of one and I found it sick and repulsive. I still have the whole set sitting in a drawer somewhere. :ugh

6. luvbug

Gold Member

HHM...so I DONT want to check it out??

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, if you are into gang rape and torture, go ahead, get them. I'd send you mine but, well afterall this is a sex site and I doubt you'd like to send me your personal info just for a set of books.

8. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

it IS a BDSM book ;)

I have the e-books for that set, as well as a couple other of her books :)

9. luvbug

Gold Member

HHM....I did not know thats what the book was. I do believe I will pass..thank you very much!! lol

10. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

yea, I haven't read her vampire books and just got another of her books though I'm not sure I want to read it (Belinda - it's about a grown man's obsession with a young girl) havent started to read it yet.. not sure I want to! lol

11. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

The ironic thing is that she's not really into BDSM. I've asked if she wanted to do some light bondage, but she politely declines other than a fuzzy handcuff or two here and there.

/shrug

Not sure what got her so charged up.... she REALLY got charged up for the first book.... less on the second one... and third one she really didn't care for.

Anyone else got any erotic books w/plot that they can recommend? It seems to be a good form of stimulation for her and gets her into the mood.

12. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

A good read for couples is a book by Nancy Friday called "My Secret Garden". I recommend it for new couples to get a leg up on opening up about their sexuality; but it's a good read for any serious couple I think. And it tends to help conservative women get a handle on some of the more wild things that enter their mind, but they're a bit afraid to say out loud for a number or reasons.

13. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Wel in light of how well she liked the Beauty books, are there any books out there a little more on the raunchy side? She seems to be able to handle the more hard core books.

14. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

It is a bit raunchy :). Perhaps not as much as the others, but it's a good thing for you both to take a part in.

15. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

PMing you msduncan :)

16. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Sorry for bumping this....but just wanted to report that my wife has decided she really likes being fucked in the mouth because of those books.

It's funny, because I respect her so much that I would have never suggested this before she brought it up. But man.... I love it. She likes me to grab her by the hair on the back of her head and thrust into her mouth. In fact, last week she week she was sucking on me and said 'it's hotter when you fuck my mouth than when I do the sucking', and that was all it took for me to jump right in.

Anyway... good times! :)

17. yitbos

yitbos New Member

My wife read the second book as the library can't fidt the first in the series. All she said was it's weird. Guys having horse tails shoved up their ass. She didn't really dig it but she likes tho other "smut" books as I call them to tease her.

18. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Well, my wife didn't care for the horsetail parts -- but for whatever reason it got her permanently turned on while she was reading them.

19. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah I'm with CL on this one, I tried reading the first book and the way the main male character was treating the female character made me angry. I'm really not into treating people like shit like that as a means of sexual arousal. But to each their own, if you do like heavy bondage and such, then you might like it.

20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A little off topic but recently saw (or tried to watch more correctly); "The Killer In my Heart" movie starring Jessica Alba & Casey Affleck.
    Frankly the way the woman was being beaten up made me not only extremely angry but physically sick. Had to leave the room but my SO continued to watch in fascination.