So my man was sleep talking last night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mittimer, May 7, 2010.

1. Mittimer

Gold Member

This is totally weird and off topic, but I just have to share the awesomeness that is him.

We both fell asleep together fairly early last night, but I woke up again around 2am and for the life of me couldn't go back to sleep. So I grab my laptop and lay back down, surfing the net and go on with the night.

RANDOMLY around..I'd say 2:40, he's laying facing me, opens his eyes and randomly blurts out "Baby, do you have any gray poupon?" and then continues to snore.

It took every fiber of my being not to crack up and wake him up doing so.

This is why I love this man. Because he's so damn weird, eccentric and just flat out crazy! He makes me so happy and this is just yet another moment in our life together that I wont soon forget. :)

#1 Mittimer, May 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
  2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Re: So my man was sleep taking last night

Lol, I love the randomness of the sleeping mind. It's what got me into lucid dreaming and dream exploration :) Sounds like your husband dreams about sandwiches :p

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

LOL, I think he does dream of sammiches XD
    He's such a damn dork. <3

4. sinfulpleasurecams

sinfulpleasurecams New Member

I hope everyone can enjoy the awesome-ness of your story, I know I did!! My man sleep talks. At first, I thought he was messing with me. Because he would hold complete conversations with me with his eyes open, then when he woke up later, tell me he didn't remember a thing. So just to mess with him, I started asking math questions that required thought. He got them all right! And didn't remember the next morning.

The funniest time for me though, was when he started making wolf noises in his sleep! And not like a human making wolf noises.....he really sounded like a wolf. And when I told him about it, he tried to recreate the noise and could not! LOL

Also, I can lucid dream. I was doing it as a child before I even knew what lucid dreaming was. I assumed that's how everyone was in their dreams. And yet I have friends that don't even believe it's possible because they can't do it themselves...

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Oh gosh, last night was a great 'sleep talk' moment for hubby. I felt his hands under my pillow, wiggling about. I woke up and asked him what he was doing. He said, "Playing with the ferrets". It was 4:30, and the ferrets were asleep in their cage. He was dreaming about playing with them, and that was cute.

Another time, I was surfing the net while he was asleep and he sat up in bed, and said, "Mechanical Squirrel!" and went back to sleep. I love that boy.

6. igor

Gold Member

My wife often talks in her sleep. Sometimes it is complete gibberish and other times it is plain as day. When I can recognize what she is saying it is often related to something in a classroom when she was still teaching. The classic was one night when she sat up in bed and asked me "Do you think the rain will hurt the rhubarb?" and then got pissed off because I laughed at her.

7. Godiva

Godiva Member

I'm cracking up here! These stories are funny, i wish my boy slept talked! HAHAHAHA!

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

9. Beach

Beach New Member

You guys are lucky your not around me while *I* sleep...Lol ! I haven't done this in a long while now ..BUT occasionally I'll have a dream that when I wake i think is still real.. Last one was when i was still married, I drempt that I was in my old house where I had large cabinets above the bed..In those cabinets was I GIANT Rattlesnake..It was So big it was falling off the shelf right on top of us.
    I jumped up yelling and promptly threw my ex wife off the bed ! Scared the HELL out of her ! Lmao...

Took a few minutes to calm me down... I think I have had about 4-5 of those episodes in my life time.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I fell asleep on the couch one afternoon with my cat snoozing across my chest. I had a dream that I was making deviled eggs. It was such a vivid dream that I could actually smell the eggs. Very surreal.

When I woke up I realized my cat had farted in my face. :ugh

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

I was sleeping when suddenly I thought there was a giant worm on me. I snatched it and threw it across the room only to realize it was the kitten's tail. Didn't seem to hurt him, he jumped right back up on the bed and meowed at me.

12. Meee

Gold Member

I don't think he was dreaming about a sandwich. I think he had other plans for that gray poupon. ;)

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

Lol, maybe :p

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

Spice up your sex life with Gray Poupon!

15. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

you all are the best im sitting here crying from laughter

have to say my wife talks in her sleep all the time its mostly chanting religious prayers to keep the devel away hey dont laugh it working

or she will likes to hit me in the night since im cheating on her NOT

so far no wild orgies

then there was the time one of my kids stood at the top of the stairs and preceded to PISS an arch to the bottom LOL

all of us do that sort of thing and yes its funny

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

Holy shit, now that's intimidating.:eek

17. Godiva

Godiva Member

My Dream came true!!! He slept talked! I believed he uttered something about giving someone change, or something to do with work (cant remember now it was a while ago). i loled! Actually, the talking woke him up and we laughed together but he was a bit embarrassed. So adorable!

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife can carry on whole conversations in her sleep. When the kids were little, they'd come in sometimes late at night and I've watched her talk to them and she's totally out of it. I like asking her absolutely crazy shit to see how she responds.

And my wife says gray poupon, like other mustards I've tried, burns down there.

19. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

I think you all might enjoy this site. This man talks in his sleep constantly about the most random stuff, and his wife has set up a recorder. Its absolutely hilarious.
    Sleep Talkin' Man