So, My Libido Sucks

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SomeRandomGuy, Nov 23, 2010.

1. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy New Member

I'm a 26-year-old guy. I've been in a relationship with wonderful GGG girl for about a year. The relationship has been great, and the sex has been phenomenal.

But...

Over the last couple months, I've been unable to perform as often as either of us would like. I used to be able to go 3-4 times a day most days, but now I can usually do 1-2. I think it's because of stress at work, but she's worried that I'm bored with her. I'm wondering if any of you (especially guys) had any products or other suggestions that worked for you.

#1 SomeRandomGuy, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Could definitely be stress. What about cigarettes, alcohol, medications; both prescription and recreational? All of those can have an unwanted impact. Are you physically fit?
    You aren't 19 anymore either.:lol

3. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy New Member

Probably should've put that in my OP. I rarely drink (never been drunk in my life) and I don't smoke or take any drugs. I'm not in great shape, but I'm no less healthy than I have been for the last 10 years.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's stress, trust me.
    I'm a 22 year old female who's live basically revolves around sex and on good days, I can masturbate 4 or 5 times, fuck my guy when he gets off work another twice before bed and wake him up in the morning with a blow job just because I need to feel his cock in my mouth.

Bad times, when I'm stressed or overly distracted with life, sex dwindles to once or twice a week. MAJOR difference.

Just try to relax, hun. It get's better.

5. audioerotica

audioerotica New Member

I remember those days...just wait, when the family comes 1 time a week is a lot. Oh shit, did I just say that.

roll with the punches.

6. igor

Gold Member

OH my...... Twice a year would be great at this point. Really - I could probably manage twice a week. So don't sweat it.

7. SlimDog

SlimDog New Member

Well it's a lot of things, really. Stress, age... let's face it, you're just not at your sexual prime anymore.

Plus she really can't expect you to go 3-4 times a day... I mean really? Once a day is a lot, 3-4 times a week is considered really good for a lot of people.

8. Silverback

Silverback Member

Talk to her mate, I'm 27 so about the same age as you, and I have a sexual appetite very much like Mittimer described. When I get stressed with work or something, especially work, it can drop off massively! Just talk to your partner, I was in a bad bad place with work about a year or so ago, and we probably had 3 months without sex. Even the number of times I wanked myself dropped massively. My partner had concerns that something else was wrong. Keep talking to her, talk about what's wrong or why you think you might feel they way you do. The openness can lead to intimacy, and if nothing else can reassure you both that nothing is wrong in the relationship.