So Much!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by WC1989, Mar 21, 2013.

1. WC1989

Gold Member

So much going on!
    Feel like I've neglected the forum again, life had just gotten in the way.
    Sorry if this may seem like venting!

Anywho my wonderful ex (cough cough) though I still stupidly have feelings for him, started talking again. Basically what it turns out as is he only wants me for sex. Fuck buddy with benefits... I'm not ok with this. He made the comment that if I thinned down and toned myself a little more he'd be a lot more likely to want more. (yes I know what you're thinking!) because I have the perfect personality and love him even through everything. (his words not mine) For the record I'm not obese or "fat" by any means. I range from a size 6-9 jeans. After his comment it really set me off. If i was so great before and didnt work out, what were a few more pounds going to change?

I started looking at my body more, scrutinizing every detail. I began to diet and exercise, this became much much more. I found myself consuming 700 or less calories a day and running twice daily. Before i knew it i was skipping meals and went a day sometimes before eating.

Ontop of this I have started a new birth control, Lo Loestrin FE, in replacement to Yaz. So far I'm loving it very light periods but I find myself depressed a week before I start. This plus my self esteem right now is not a great combination.

I'm trying much harder now to diet and exercise healthier but I'm finding it more and more difficult. Any suggestions? I'm embarrassed to ask my friends for help because I really don't want to hear "I told you so!" again then get lectured. ( This ex bf was not well liked in the end ) Ive been wearing loose hoodies and jackets to hide my body so far i dont think theyve noticed anything. First love is always difficult, but this may be too far.

Thanks WC

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Try to eat healthy, and don't skip meals. Don't eat late in the night either.

Also for exercising, try to switch up your routine daily or every time you'd work out. It's been seen by many trainers and videos where the routine is switched up in rotation, it keeps your body consistently working on every work out.

I'm not the healthiest of diets and nor do I exercise, but I need to, and this is my plan to get into a more healthier lifestyle vs someone in concerns of direct dieting to shred weight and get fit, maybe someone with much more sound advice will chime in.

Now that ex of yours can shove it up where the sun don't shine hun. Just focus on you girl, that's all you need :D and only do this to please YOU, not anyone else...it puts way too much pressure on you trying to meet someone else's preference/expectations.

Chin up Miss!!

3. Meee

Gold Member

Tell your friends that you really don't want to hear "I told you so." Then ask them for their help and moral support. Real friends will get it. The ones who handle it rudely are friends to lose.

Almost any diet and exercise program should be in consultation with a doctor. Tell a doctor what you've told us here. He or she has heard it all before, and will know what to advise you.

4. ntxoilbum

ntxoilbum Member

I think ur perfect they way u are!:)

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Are you exercising and dieting because you want to, or because you can't shake what your asshole ex continually told you? if it's the former, get with a dietitian and start doing it right, because a lot of what you've described is harmful. If it's the latter, stop.

You posted pictures of yourself in the Adult photos section. You're hardly what anyone would call fat, or even overweight. Judging by the last picture you posted which was a full body, you're fine and you really don't need to be dieting at all, especially not in the manner you currently are.

6. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Eh honestly to me it sounds like he's abusing your feelings and making you feel insecure about yourself when he's the one with the problem, not you. I know you care about him...but that doesn't mean he has a right to control you. Be you, be happy you're yourself, then decide if that person wants to be with the sort of man you see him as.

7. WC1989

Gold Member

Thank you all
    I have been working on eating better and regularly. Also now running in the morning and walking in the evening.
    I really appreciate all of your support and advice. You all are the the best!

8. puddlejumper2

puddlejumper2 New Member

I pray to God that you haven't been doing this to your mind or body because of that jerk of an ex. Perhaps this dolt heard that the way to get a pretty girl's attention is to find fault with something in their appearance. In any case, his attempts to manipulate you are pretty disgusting. If you want to lose weight for you, and lord knows why you would, since you are indeed beautiful, then fine, just please do it slowly over time so that it becomes your new body image. Once you've gotten to your goal, I'd suggest meeting up with your ex and letting him know what he won't be getting.

9. rileyjane

Please dont do this for just him. As long as you are comfortable with yourself and you feel good that is the most important thing.. You do not sound heavy to me by any means...