So like, question about something odd with razors.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

So I started shaving my head recently. I like the look and feel of it and it's something different I'll probably keep up with for a while. Now, I'm unsure of something. When I'm shaving my head, my razor gets insanely clogged with shit. It's a mixture of the dark smallass hair pieces along with the shaving cream. The end result is a grayish glob of shit stuck in between the blades. Now granted, I use cheapo 3 blade disposable blades. Whatever the 4 razors are for 3.98 at walmart (or something like that).

I'm trying to find something to use as a trick to wipe the blades clean. I figured I'd use a wash cloth, however when I was done I realize I made about 30 slits right through the damn thing. *sigh*

Also, any dudes who shave their heads, do you put anything on after? I put after shave on not thinking about it and I seriously wanted to leap off of a large building due to the intense pain the after shave caused. I got some cheapo gillette after shave "lotion" for cooling relief or whatever and it's pretty decent... but the distant burn is still there. I wasn't sure if there was a magic product or if I already have it. :lol