So last night...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Synergyyy, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Synergyyy

Synergyyy New Member

I decided to take our sexual experiences to another level... Little past history, I am no where near hung like a horse. Completely average if not smaller. Anyways the girlfriend has had a true 8-9inch extremely thick cock before.... Props to her...... Glad she enjoyed it while things lasted.

Occasionally we use toys/ect to spice things up, and beyond that our sex life is absolutely amazing, or so she says.

I decided to blind fold her, break out the old handy dandy vibe and put a thick sleeve with ridges over it and penetrated her wet tight hole after mowing on it for a good 30 minutes. As I inserted the toy I continued sucking and licking her clit... After about 10 minutes of watching her squirm and te toy becoming very hard to move in and out, I decided to slide my throbbing hard cock in ontop of the toy. Making sure to move the toy and my cock in opposite directions. Man.... What a feeling knowing she was completely filled up balls deep by a toy and my cock. She was begging for more. The amount of times she came..... Incredible.

Times like this I wish I had a 9x6 cock! Ha just thought I'd share.....

Sorry for the grammar and such as I'm on my phone.

2. TonyMe

TonyMe Member

to be honest if you can please her that much and the sex life is great I wouldn't keep worrying about your cock size you will probably find that she thinks the sex is much better with you. plus she is staying with you not the other guy so you are better then him in that sense too :)

well done to you and thanks for sharing :D

3. Synergyyy

Synergyyy New Member

Oh I'm definitely not worried about my size, nor her past.
    We obviously chose each other for other reasons and the amazing sex is just a bonus!

Just found it extremely hot watching her take the thickness of something and myself!

4. Redline1

Gold Member

Nice job dude. Stay creative in the bedroom it always keeps the cumming!!!! Pardon the pun.

5. Synergyyy

Synergyyy New Member

No pun taken!

Creativity is part of a life style!

6. Meee

Gold Member

If you had a 9x6 cock, you couldn't mix it up with interesting things like what you did last night.

My vibrator is slim, pointy, and very smooth. We were able to slip it into me while the boyfriend was inside me already. It was a tight stretch and I admit a little uncomfortable, but the boyfriend found the mix of sensations so exciting, he too came for an incredible amount of time, exploding and pumping harder than I think he ever has, which is saying a lot. I liked feeling his cock pushed up against me inside as it slid and rubbed over the smooth and slippery vibrator. It was mostly a good experience; I'm glad you enjoyed yours.