So it's been a while...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SexyBeto, Jan 22, 2011.

1. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Since I've had sex because as some of you know. me and my gf are no more so I've been cut off. :ugh Also me knowing my roomate I having sex isn't helping my situation so I figure I need to get back on to the dating scene, and I have to say that I want nothing serious but communication skills arent as good as they were before because it been 2 years since ive had to do this, so to end this what have been your experiences with having unserious relationship, like how did you state that you weren't lookin for something serious? I would really enjoy some adrenaline type of moments in my life since I am in college.

2. loveit247

Gold Member

Personally, I just said it. But, being a girl makes that a bit easier.

3. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

Well, first off, GIG 'EM!!!! Sorry, had to say it...lol. Secondly, I would take a trip down to 6th street, just to see what the action is like. Nothing like a great night on the strip to enhance your communication skills. And if you really want to break a barrier, talk to random women, about anything that isn't creepy. The worst that they can do is walk away from you, then you can talk to their friend if she hasn't walked. Or find another cute girl to talk to. Talk to random women around campus, it is mostly trial and error with some education thrown in. Like what to talk about, what breaks the ice best, so on and so forth! Good luck! I may be an Aggie, but 6th street is some of the most fun I have ever had in my life, thus far.

4. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

UT is just a great change of scenery to Houston, it's a little intimidating being in the same classroom as so many beautiful girls. Gig em, doesn't sound as good as Hook em' lol, just saying. I've been to the strip but unless you have a fake, it's pointless cause the 18+ clubs are just too shady, I prefer house parties. Much easier to mingle, it's not the talking to thing it the initiating into something more that I'm having trouble with. Don't want to seem creepy...

5. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Miniskirt here, cleavage there, and you have all the men on you lol:lol