So it finally happened.........

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by msduncan, Sep 22, 2009.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Friday night my wife and I had the night to ourselves. I had a few drinks, and my wife mixed her two big drinks. We had dinner in bed watching some of our favorite shows with the understanding that we were going to have a 'date' later on.

The night wore on and we had our drinks, and I put on the adult film I had waiting for us. We watched for a while and then got to business. Let me tell you that my wife had underestimated the amount of drink she had consumed and was soon smashed (doesn't happen too often).

We are hot and heavy into our activities.... I get the dildo out and start fucking her with it while she fingers her own clit (this is something she's started doing recently actually...). The next thing I know... I am feeling a sprinkling of wet on my hand and forearm and ask her.... sure enough she's squirting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:eek :phat:phat :bow

Now... apparently she didn't really feel intense orgasm from this or anything... just a gush of wetness along with the normal pleasure of being fucked with the dildo. So I break the magic wand out and finish her off (and at this point she is soaking wet and horny).

Usually we stop here and I finish up myself. This time I fucked her hard to finish myself off, but before I finish I notice she's really enjoying herself. So we stop short of finishing me off and start the process over on her again. I start fucking her with the dildo again on a whim.... and next thing I know I feel the squirting again... all over my hand, my arm, and onto my cock and stomach. I completely was overwhelmed with desire and lust at this and stuck my face down there while it was happening so that it could land on my face as well. Unbelivable! Again she felt no out of the ordinary intense orgasm or anything. Everyone is right that it's odorless and tasteless.

So we finished with her on her knees and my cum shooting all over her chest, breasts, face, and also a little into her mouth. (this is also a new development -- sometime in the past 3 or 4 months, she's started both letting me spray her down with cum, or even finishing me off insider her mouth). It's utterly hot... especially since it was her idea and not something I pressured her to do.

Anyway... I finally experienced a female ejaculation, and it was awesome. We had to change the sheets (which needed it anyway). On a side note she'd had enough to drink that later on she woke up and needed water, and had to lay down in the kitchen for a few minutes... LOL. She NEVER drinks that much... and I was worried about her having a hangover on Saturday but she woke right up with no problem.

Amazing experience that I wanted to share!

2. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

Damn good for her, and you. Lovley stuff can happen when inhibitions are thrown to the wind. keep it up!

3. Beach

Beach New Member

Congrats !
    Suggestion if it becomes routine..Invest in a good water proof comforter ! lol...

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

What a cool story. Thanks for sharing.

I feel the same about g-spot orgasms as your wife. They are so-so, no where near as powerful as clitoral orgasms.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

That's awesome about the squirting. My wife has never done that, but has g-spot O's very often. Gonna have to get her liquored up sometime... It's gonna be a while though, she can't have any alcohol for at least the next year.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, Heely, but I hear they get more sensitive during pregnancy, so maybe there's hope sooner than you think.

7. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Question:

Ok so now it seems she is squirting easily now, but still doesn't feel anything out of the ordinary nor does she "try" to do it. I'm just fucking her and it feels really good and boom... squirt.

Once you squirt the first time, does it become easier for your body to do it or something?

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

It doesn't work that way for me. I've only had a few g-spot orgasms and my husband missed all of them. He's really into me doing it for him, but I just can't for some reason.