so I'm following a pickup truck earlier

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

and at 30 miles an hour he knocked his truck in reverse. Not sure why, not sure how, but it happened, and I laughed.

2. Bella

Gold Member

Why did you laugh Jayce? :shrug
    ~Bella

3. Jayce

Gold Member

How the hell do you successfully put an automatic pickup truck into reverse when you are in drive going 30 mph? He probably decimated his transfer case after pulling that stunt.

It's one thing if a car is backing up to see the reverse lights go on, but it's the last thing anybody expects when you're in forward motion.

4. Bella

Gold Member

Maybe he was getting a blowjob & hit the gear shift by mistake when he went to
    push her head down further? :shrug

:rofl
    ~Bella

5. Jayce

Gold Member

Who knows. At first I thought he had mistaken the turn signal for the automatic shifter. But then I realized, when you have an automatic transmission mounted "on the column" where you shift from park/drive/neutral/etc from the latch behind the wheel, it's incredibly hard to get it in park. Something about pulling it towards you, pushing up, then back. That's how my dad's Chevy is. Whereas a turn signal you just click down/up to activate it. So he couldn't of mistaken it for that... He had to of been intentionally dicking off with the shifter latch.

Then on the way home I'm going 70 mph on the highway and I start to switch lanes to the off ramp. The off ramp goes upward on a hill, so I can stop from 70 mph very easily. But nobody is on the road. All of the sudden I see headlights whip around the corner and come at me. WTF? It's a one way!

Sometimes I wish I could go twisted metal on people. Anybody remember that game for Playstation? What? You're going slow! Here, let me just throw a bomb out of my car and flip your car out of my way. RawR!!

6. Bella

Gold Member

You should try living in a tourist town! :ugh
    ~Bella

7. Sassy_Princess

Sassy_Princess New Member

Haha twisted metal is an awesome old skool game. Last night my b/f and I were driving back from an outta town shopping trip and we were behind people going 40 in a 55 and they hit their breaks if they went a mile over 40 drove me nuts but not him. I was like ugh I think u should ram them. LOL I said lemme hop in the driver seat and I'll show them whats up.:lol

8. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

White vans are evil. Why must they drive so close to you? GRR!

9. Jayce

Gold Member

Hun, I live in Lancaster PA. All of the time cars stop randomly in the middle of the road, blocking traffic. Why? Because there's an amish individual in the field far off in the distance next to them that they want to get a good picture of.

I really, really don't like this area and only because of that reason.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

The reason white van drivers come up so close is because they are usualy hired vans, and the people driving are tipicaly assholes , so add those two together .... :p

11. Bella

Gold Member

Well this place would be better if the only means of travel was by boat! :)
    ~Bella

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

Was it only the reverse lights that flashed? If so it could be a short in the wiring, or maybe he just touched reverse with a manual transmission. :shrug

I don't believe it's actually possible to shift into reverse when traveling forwards with any speed.

13. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Maybe he was rocking an aftermarket shifter that didn't have a lockout function?