So I need insight Por Favor!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Audioatomica, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Audioatomica

Audioatomica New Member

I'm back from my slight Leap-Of-Absence (haven't had alot of time for the computer)

So, I'm almost positive I'm not gay, but then again I'm not sure what defines "Gay". I am positive that I'm bi-curious, I've never had a sexual encounter with another guy, but I can't help but to imagine what it would be like. It isn't necessarily a fantasy, just well, curiousity. Although I have fantasized about having sex with another guy, it didn't really turn me on as much as fantasizing about a sexy latina, but it DID turn me on, but I cant decide if that's only because it seems more erotic jsut because sex with another man is widely un-accepted or if I actually AM attracted to guys. Now I've seen guys who are just good looking, I've never been like "Damn, he's hot" or anything, but then again, I dont really do that with alot of girls either. Personality turns me on more than physical appearances, and I've gotten to know alot of women very well and have been attracted to them very strongly sexually and mutually, and I don't know my guy friends anywhere near as well as my galfriends, and I can't help but wonder where to draw the line for my sexual preference. Your thoughts?

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Well, my understanding has been that the definition of being "gay", homosexual or what ever term one prefers for it, is that one is exclusively sexually attracted to persons of the same gender(sex) as oneself and not at all attracted to persons of the opposite gender(sex). I think that every man, with other men, and every woman with other women sometimes see people of their own gender and think "Wow! He's HANDSOME!" or "Wow! She's beautiful!" and find them, generally speaking, attractive. That does not mean that I want to jump into bed with some other man and toot his skin flute or pack his fudge or have him pack mine. That just means that at some level, I relate to them, feel attracted to them. If we didn't have at least some attraction to people of our own gender (sex) we'd have big problems! I have, for example, seen a picture of Ryan. He's a fairly handsome guy and I enjoy reading his posts and feel impressed by his abilities (don't tell him I said that, don't want him to get a swollen ego ;>). That doesn't mean that I want to hop into bed with him, just that he seems like an attractive person and I know the ladies around her think so. However, their attraction to Ryan and how they might express that to him is different from mine. If I met him in person, I would offer to shake hand with him, maybe pat him on the back, however, that's as far as it's gonna go (no doubt Ryan would be relieved about that, ha, ha). If a male homosexual ever thought that I was sexually attractive, I would feel complimented, however, I would gently tell him, "thank you, maybe we can be platonic friends, shake hands, occasionally hug, but that's as far as I can go with you - again, thank you for the great compliment, however!" in the same manner that a caring woman might gently turn down a male who was sexually attracted to her yet leave open the door for a platonic friendship. As for females, I am definitely a heterosexual, attracted to women sexually. I think that Puss, priouette, Bella, Rose, Bluesy and others whose pictures I have seen are HOT, SEXY, BEAUTIFUL BABES!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! HOOOWLLLL!!! Even so, being married and faithful to my wife, I only admire them from afar and enjoy their posts, however, I would never attempt to carry if further. Had I been younger and unmarried, I might have tried to develop a relationship with them and left open the door to a romantic/sexual relationship, however, I can't do that, even though they do occasionally show up in my dreams (SIGH!), ha, ha! ;> Well, if you read it, hope something of what I said helped. Take care!