So I have been...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sexyJ, Sep 5, 2008.

1. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

MIA for a little bit. Things are crazy at home..Im so ready to leave my husband! I'm really dreading life right now here! We seem to always have great talks and the night will end great but some how things always go back to the way they were that made us miserable to begin with. I'm only 25 I feel like I am missing out on so much being tied down and miserable. Why cant things just stay good? Is it really to much to ask for?

2. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Sorry to hear, have you both sat down and attempted to talk through things? I know especially in this day in age people get soo stressed out due to life etc.. All relationships have their ups and downs, I have to agree with ya though it sure would be nice for things just to stay wonderful. You are young yes, but you have to ask yourself do you love him, or you still in love with him? Are you miserable because of no communication? Is life just becoming so overwhelming that it is causing you both to be at each others throats. I am never for ending a relationship or marriage unless things have come to the point that communicating is like talking to a brick wall, you are not in love with that person anymore etc.. Make sure though that you try to communicate with him and things. Ask yourself a few questions along with doing a little soul searching to see what you really want in life, the things you are willing to accept in your life and not going to accept.
    I have done soul searching numerous times and I know exactley what I want and dont want in a relationship.
    Of course as you know what happens and where you go from here is completely up to you. I can tell you that noone should feel miserable in their relationship, life is to short to be unhappy. I was miserable in mine, for numerous reasons, exhausted all realms, tried communication etc.. and things didnt change. I am friends with my ex's and we get along great now, with some of them anyway. I am the type of person though that wont just except anyone the older I get the more I realize that if I notice any type of "red" flag, which is something I am unwilling to accept I will look the other way.
    I wish you the best!!!HUGS!!

3. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

*hugs* SexyJ

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going so well at home!

Katprr has some pretty good advise there and i agree, if you've exhausted every aspect and things still aren't going well then there's no reason why you should stay and be miserable for the rest of your life and regret it.

I hope you guys can come up with a suitable solution that will make you both happy in the long run!

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Sorry to read things aren't going well at home *hugs* to you hon.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Sexy, Kat hit the nail on the head. Marriage is hard work, and it takes lots of communication, respect, and is very much a give and give situation. If you are having good talks, then that is a positive. Look for the clues on what makes things go awry. Is it you, is it him, is it both of you. I will get hit on the head for this by some members here, but marriage counseling is a great thing. Been there, done that, it worked. If you love your husband then I urge you to try to make it work. If you don't, well go your way. In the meantime, here is a BIG HUG. Hang in there hun!

6. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

thanks..Things are begining to look up! Man who ever new this was going to be so hard!

7. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Glad to hear things are looking up!! Yes marriage is extremely hard work, it has it's up and downs.
    Hugs!!!

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Good for you Sexy! Hang in there, it is hard work!