So I have a willing female to join us for a fmf...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by monkeyfacegrace, Jul 28, 2012.

1. monkeyfacegrace

And now Im horny as hell, but very nervous.

Im totally straight, so why am I facinated by sleeping with a woman?

How do we make this work, and what are the chances of it interfering in our relationship? We are rock solid, but have always had straightforward sex.

People always say fantasies should stay in your head, but surely this isnt that 'out there'?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

What happened to him not pleasing you enough? You complain that his libido isn't high enough yet you want to engage him in this three way?

What happens if he ends up having sex with this girl and enjoying it? Are you willing to risk yhe potential thoughts of "well he had sex with her just fine...why not me"? And other things like that.

Have you discussed rules with him? With her? Are you just going into this blind? If you are you are setting yourself up for a nasty event.

You need to get out of the mind frame of "I'm horny and I'll do whatever it takes to get sex" and put yourself into the "I'm married..what is this going to do to us as a couple"

3. Mira

Gold Member

As someone who has engaged in this, the key is communication. Between you and him, you and her as well as him to her. Discuss the rules up front and know the boundaries. Make sure he is OK with you backing out at anytime even during the middle.

As to your question about your fascination with sleeping with another woman while being totally straight, I know lots of women who are totally straight that have enjoyed another woman. Your curious, and let's face it women are beautiful ;)

One place to start may be to have him just watch you and her. Or even have her watch you and him. Set the limitation and only do that, nothing else. If it goes well, make another plan.

Good luck, and have fun :)

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

That was fast! :ugh

I agree. It does sound a little desperate.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'll keep this brief....extracurricular activity WILL NOT fix a sexual relationship. And it's not something you do unless everything else in your relationship is perfect.....it is something that you add to a strong relationship, to make it even better....

6. Mira

Gold Member

Yes absolutely! I don't have any knowledge of the OP's relationship as I haven't been on in a while so I haven't read many threads lately.

If you are having relationship problems, this is something that you should avoid. There are many things you can do to spice up your relationship that will not jeopardize it.