So i had this dream last night...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Adventurer, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

In my dream I had these three hot sisters. Well, they started goofing around and two of them were wrestling the third one down onto the couch where I was sitting.
    And as dreams go, the sister they were wrestling down was naked (which for whatever reason made perfect sense in the dream) and somehow she ended up with her crotch in my face...what was I to do, right? ;)

So I started licking her to see what her reaction might be. She stayed there and began moaning softly, letting me eat her out. The other two apparently got in the mood too because they began having sex next to us on the floor. So I stripped the "naked" sister's panties and bra off (not sure how she got them back on) and I began fucking her...while I watched the other two and planning to fuck at least one of the other sisters as well. (The dream got pretty weird at the very end though...)

Needless to say... (except for the very end before I woke up) it was a good dream. :D

I told my wife about it, and she was like, "Ewe."
    I said, "well, they were really hot, and I didn't really know them." Haha

Amature likes this.
  2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

If I choose to imagine them as Sisters (nuns) rather than sisters (siblings) it's suddenly not disturbing. :cool:

Amature and Adventurer like this.