So I got fisted last week...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

a first time thing for my husband and I.

I won't bore you with all the details of what led up to the actual event but, I will tell you this, I was still having yummy vaginal contractions on and off for a good hour afterwards.

For the next day and a half I had an achiness inside that made me want to get fucked good and hard that drove me to distraction.

That is all for now, gotta get back to rural life in the Great Northeast. :ugh

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I won't be bored with the details. :dgrin

3. sinner

sinner New Member

I think I'll be distracted wondering about the details.

4. Beach

Beach New Member

I'd be willing to bet it has something to do with a "Outlaw." ;)

5. Trond

Gold Member

Pussies are funny things. My wife complains that it hurts because I am "enormous" (I'm not, I am actually within the normal range as far as I understand it), and yet others are able to get a whole fist inside? (not to mention a baby coming out). Go figure :eyes

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

i'd say wait until she's pregnant and dilated and then you won't 'hurt' but you'd actually have to get in there to get her preggo :D

7. sinner

sinner New Member

I just like this quote.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

You can't compare sex and size with childbirth, because a vastly different range of physiological processes happen to enable dilation prior to delivery.

Fisting has always intrigued me: women who do it enjoy it, but only a relatively small number of women seem to attempt it. And then there's the physical challenge. It would be an interesting thing to be part of.

9. nyxx

nyxx New Member

i can't imagine it. maybe i don't warm her up enough. sounds like it really got you going though, nicely done!

10. misspsiphi

misspsiphi New Member

I really wanna try it but im afraid my husband would freak =/

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Okay, here's how it all went down, I mean, in. :)

What started my motor running was something that happened days before. On Thursday, I had an intense phone phuck with my virtual boyfriend that left me in a sexual tizzy. My libido was through the roof and I masturbated a few times but, due to massive amounts of snow needing to be shoveled and then being too exhausted to do anything afterwards, my husband and I weren't able to have sex until Saturday.

After spending the day shoveling yet more snow and trying to ignore my simmering desire, we finally went in the house for the night. I hopped in the shower and made sure I shaved my pussy silky smooth. I managed to cut my labia during the process and it stung like hell. (More on that later). After I got out, I dried off and grabbed the phone.

I paged my husband who was downstairs and said only this, "Bring me a beer, ALONE." (I wanted to be sure he didn't send our son up with it.)

I then got my naked self on the bed, on my hands and knees, butt backed up to the edge of the bed. When hubby came up with the drink, I slapped my ass hard and said, "Do me."

That led to him eating me out from behind and doing some rimming as well, something we don't do very often. I was extremely aroused in a short time and flipped over on my back and put two pillows under my hips so he could continue eating me in a more comfortable position.

Although I was on fire, I wasn't able to orgasm. The pain from where I cut myself shaving was getting to me and I couldn't focus on anything else

I told my husband to finger fuck me and he started to. I was so wet, I did not really feel his fingers so I said, "Put more in." As he fucked me with his fingers, I used mine on my clit.

Try as I might, I just couldn't get there so I said, "More...Harder". I felt my pussy being stretched and the pressure was divine. I rubbed my clit with my finger and pushed into his hand as he fucked me. Still, there was something off and I could not come. I mean, I loved the feelings and my pussy was so wet I could feel it dripping down my ass but, orgasm eluded me.

I lay there panting and asked him, "How many fingers do you have inside me?"

He breathlessly said, "I have my whole hand in you."

When I heard those words it was like a sexual tsnami and I started coming hard, He started to pull his hand out and I said, "NO! Keep fucking me!"

I bucked my hips off the bed and ground into him, all the while keeping my fingers on my clit furiously pushing and rubbing as my body spasmed on the bed.

This went on for a good while, and I never stopped coming. It wasn't multiple orgasms, it was one HUGE one, just one big high with countless contractions.

Anywho, you wanted to hear about it, so, there it is.

12. Beach

Beach New Member

Bravo ! !

13. sinner

sinner New Member

Wow. Who knew that shoveling snow could be such good foreplay. That was HOT!!!! Thanks for sharing.

14. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

congrats!!!!!!

I've almost been fisted and it was awesome :D

15. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for sharing :)

I have had been on the opposite side of fisting a hot wet pussy a few times. I can still remember the slight shock I had when I saw my hand slide in up to my wrist for the first time.

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

Wow. I'm glad you didn't break his hand while cumming.

17. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

you are one of the hotest chicks on this forum! please dont hesitate to PM me your dirty thoughts or get discuraged by the current guest list.
    I love the story it must have been some fun seening his hand shoved up your pussy.
    I have seeen this work its majic and ohh the juices are flowing im sure.
    we have worked our way up but arnt even close to a whole hand mine stops at the thumb joint but man she loves it. for those of you who arent trying shame on you.

18. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

I take it hubby hasn't got a fist like Lennox Lewis?:)

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thankfully my husband has small hands. :)

Thank you for all of the replies to this thread, everyone. I know fisting isn't for everyone but I'm the type that will try anything once and I'm glad I am.

20. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

Have you tried "The Tempest"?