So Horny Right Now, I Need To Let It Out Somewhere.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by FuckThePainAway, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuckThePainAway

FuckThePainAway New Member

I'm So Fucking Horny My Boyfriend Lives Far And I Just Want Him To Come Here And Fuck The Shit Out Of Me Already. I Need To Feel His Hard Throbbing Cock Inside Of Me. I Just Bought My First Vibrating Dildo Today And I Can't Stop Using It. I Don't Understand How Anyone Can Be A Lesbian, I Don't Know How They Can Live Without The Cock. Guys Are So Fucking Sexy And Cock Feels So Good. I Like Sucking It Too, I Love Being Submissive To A Guy It Turns Me On So Much. I've Been Putting Flavored Liquid Candy On My Dildo And Giving It Blowjobs. I'm So Horny But I Don't Want Just Any Guy, I Really Want My Guy. I Love Him So Much And He's So Fucking Amazing And Sexy Too. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I Want Him So Fucking Bad I'm Going Crazy. Damn I Just Needed To Let All That Out........i'm So Tired But I Can't Stop Masturbating. I'm Looking Up Pictures Of Big Hard Cocks And Thinking About Sex With My Man. It Turns Me On To Read And Write Details About Sexual Things Too. I'm Such A Sexual Person But I've Kept It Inside For So Long I Just Need To Let It Out And I Need To Fuck. This Is My Only Way Of Letting It Out. I Love Fucking Dick!!!!!!!!!! I Love Pretty Ones That Are Cut And Smooth And Have A Nice Shape And Are The Perfect Thickness And Length. I Love The Male Body. I Love Strong Sexy Guys With Amazing Defined Abs. I Don't Like Overly Built Guys But Not Too Skinny, Just Fucking Perfect. I Like The Stomach To Be Flat And Tight And Have A Fucking Defined Six Pack So Goddamn Sexy I Want To Lick It Up And Down And Feel It Mmmmmmmmmm. I Like Muscular Arms Not Too Muscular But Strong And Sexy. And A Delicious Treasure Trail Leading To A Beautiful Strong Sexy Big Cock. For Face I Like Him To Be Manly But Pretty. I Like Kind Of Thick Eyebrows Not Too Thick, Dark Is Hot. And Defined Jaw, So Fucking Sexy. I Love Making Out, I Love Kissing A Guy's Hot Lips And Sucking On Them And Feeling His Wet Tongue In My Mouth. And Feel And Hear Him Moan Mmmmmmm His Manly Sexy Voice. And Feel His Strong Sexy Arms Holding Me. Soooooo Sexxxxy. Feeling His Fucking Hard Throbbing Cock Against Me. My Pussy Is Soaking And Throbbing, My Mouth Is Watering, I Just Want To Rip Off His Clothes And Be Allll Over Him, His Sexy Fucking Body And I Want Him On Me And Inside Of Me. I Love To Be Dominated By A Hot Guy, I Like When He Talks Dirty To Me. And I Am A Slave To Him, He Owns Me, He Has Power Over Me. He Is My Fucking God, I Worship Him. I Get On My Knees And Suck His Godly Dick And Pleasure Him. Then I Feel His Fucking Godly Prick Throbbing Inside Of Me, Thrusting In And Out, He's So Manly And Hard And Strong And Sexy And Powerful. He's A Fucking Sex God. I Love To Squeeze His Tight Firm Cute Scrumptious Butt. I Want Our Bodies To Be So Fucking Close, Feel The Warmth And The Friction. Never Let Go. It's More Than Lust, I Love My Man, I'd Do Anything For Him. I'm His Girl And He's My Man, God I Fucking Need Him With Me Now. I Have To Go Fucking Fantasize And Masturbate Some More Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2. mrskwiggly

mrskwiggly New Member

hmm nice to meet you too LOL

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Welcome to :sf
    But why capitalize every single word??

4. FuckThePainAway

FuckThePainAway New Member

I didn't mean to actually I had typed it into another website and it said I wasn't allowed to curse so I was like fuck that and I pasted it here and it just came out like that, don't know why....

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well I hope it wasn't another sex website. God knows it's hard enough talking about fucking without using the word fuck. :)

6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Sheeze!! And I thought that I get horny sometimes! I feel humbled when compared to FuckthePainAway! Ha, ha!

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Moses spinning a yo-yo! That's hard to read ...

8. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

yeah, but now I'm horny too and my wife had to go on a business trip. Guess I will be masterbating here soon. :ugh

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ditto!

The reply I had in mind was "Join the club, sister!" when I first read the title, but now I'm thinking that she needs her very own club. I'm going to have to get a bit more desperate before I get my membership card.

10. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

uhh wow :lol i feel the same way.. except later tonight im gonna go get mine :D

11. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

smh @ you cosigning her before i can :lol

12. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

shhh :D

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Too

Much

Information

:nerv

14. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

i think that you might have one of the highest sex drives ive ever seen out of a woman lol

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No, just the most openly declared. Tease us a little first, honey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.