So good, it made you laugh.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Silverfox, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

It's well documented that orgasming is good for your health, both physical and mental.

It's also well documented that laughter is good you, although the benefits of good humor are still in discussion.

Here's my question. Has a sexual encounter with orgasm ever made you feel so good you laughed?

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

I'll answer my own question. Yes, sometimes it feels so good to cum, we laugh.

Sex can be very intense, but sometimes we have "playful sex" which lasts longer, because the goal is to play for a while, not just increase the sexual tension to achieve orgasm.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I wouldn't say that the orgasm has made me laugh but there have been occasions where I sit there and reflect and it leads to laughing because it was that intense.

Mr Mitt and I are always very playful people. It's just who we are and this carries over into our sex more. We've joked, laughed, made funny noises, pretended his dick was a joystick, jiggled my boobs around..we laugh. It doesn't take away from the intimacy of the moment, it makes us closer.

M10R19A65, alwaystry and Silverfox like this.
  4. Meee

Gold Member

It's important for the boyfriend and me that we be able to laugh during sex. We try things, bump into each other, knock things down. We have to be able to laugh things off.

Sometimes orgasm makes me laugh, usually preceded by "Oh God I needed that." Orgasms have also been known to make me cry. The boyfriend is usually too dazed after he cums to laugh or do much of anything else. That's when I know it was good for him.

luvbug and alwaystry like this.
  5. biker061

Gold Member

We wouldn't say the otgasm made us laugh, but sometimes sex is just funny or silly and we must laugh.

Silverfox and alwaystry like this.
  6. alwaystry

We have laughed after we had finished a wild session and realized we trashed the place, and after I try and walk out to clean up and I run into the wall because my legs are wobbly, and after we finished we realized our roomates came home with guests while we were doing it and they heardthe whole thing...awkward lol

luvbug likes this.
  7. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

A couple of occasions. Not many though. There have been funny occurrences that made me laugh. But laughing just because I came - not many.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Never had an orgasm in itself that made me laugh but one that made me, and her, laugh, was with a masseuse years ago when I tried many things after leaving my wife.
    Not being the first visit she had a good idea how to give the, ahem, final massage.
    After a few times stopping and letting me last, building it stronger, IT finally happened.
    First shot on the belly, second on my shoulder, next on my lips and on the floor past the massage table, then the rest were weak squirts. First time she got me come like this she felt bad, I told her if she makes me shoot this hard, WOW and thank you!
    So she knew she gave me a BIG strong orgasm and we both laughed when I was not busy screaming LOL

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Had several sensual massages with "happy" ending that left me breathless and almost choking with mirth. I think it was the witnessing of my such ludicrous reaction in the throes of my own orgasm.

10. sandwich

Gold Member

I love levity, probably more than most. It happens a lot during sex just because we are both silly and playful. The only time I laugh during the actual orgasm, however, is when camping. When you tent camp, people can hear everything you do, so I try to be quiet while cumming, but it's hard to do so because I am a very vocal orgasmist, so then we both start laughing. How do y'all like my new word, "orgasmist"? Also, don't ya think "cumming" should have two ms (two of the letter m). After all, there's "drum" and "drumming".

lbushwalker likes this.
  11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yep both words are good the way you used them and cumming with two m kind of describes the event well in fact I would like its even better as cummming or cum-ming!
    That gives it a little spurt at the end ;)