So frustrated!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by loveit247, Oct 15, 2010.

1. loveit247

Gold Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Why is it that men are so frustrating.

I show my two Papillons and there is a big championship show on this weekend. My other half told me that he wanted to show Riley and I agreed that he could. Now in order to show Riley he needs to train with her. I have been asking him to do so for the last 3 weeks. He has done NOTHING about it. I have trained with her but that does exactly nothing. HE needs to work with her to get her to work for him.

I also asked him to please get home early to help me groom Travis. I need to hygiene clip him and I can't do that by myself. Sharp scissors and my dogs penis and me having only two hands does NOT work. Well, it is now almost 5pm and he calls me telling me he is going to his friend for a beer and is going to be late! I tell him that I am upset and it seems that he doesn't care how much this means to me and he gets all huffy because he works long hours and sees so many people and HAS to talk to his friend about something important. Granted his friend is also his work colleague so I can't actually call him on that one, if it is business it is business, but JESUS! Can't he just be on time for once?????